Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your "biggest Update Yet" Is Almost Nothing But Mods And Weapons

NERVNQSR

I think the community made it clear that this is NOT what we needed, adding super imbalanced pvp and a restricted boss isn't significant enough to keep most players' attention. Even disregarding that, the new mods are almost all garbage, rare, and take up way too many points (also basically forcing people to buy catalysts or wait for alerts) and the new weapons are just the same old crap with different stats so people can get experience and up their arbitrary useless ranks. The stamina change, the void drop rates, the level 100 enemies immune to non-ap damage, the complete dismissal of volt's dire need of balancing and old bugs that have been in the game for far too long - I'm getting sick of it, and so is everyone I know.

I think the community made it clear that this is NOT what we needed, adding super imbalanced pvp and a restricted boss isn't significant enough to keep most players' attention. Even disregarding that, the new mods are almost all garbage, rare, and take up way too many points (also basically forcing people to buy catalysts or wait for alerts) and the new weapons are just the same old crap with different stats so people can get experience and up their arbitrary useless ranks. The stamina change, the void drop rates, the level 100 enemies immune to non-ap damage, the complete dismissal of volt's dire need of balancing and old bugs that have been in the game for far too long - I'm getting sick of it, and so is everyone I know.

i think the dreaded friday the 13th is is really kicking in for DE today, and will continue for the next month or so. if they dont fix this immediately anyways.