Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback Sentinel Mod Issues

Daedalus_Fox

While I do understand it was never intended for us to be able to use the same weapon mod in a sentinel's weapon that was already equipped in our primary weapon. With the current changes, weapons NOT equipped but in the inventory are causing conflictions and making it unable to equip weapon mods on the sentinels even though the current equipped primary weapon does NOT have that/those mods on it.

This becomes an issue/feedback point as this pretty much makes having the ability to have mod presets useless, because I could have a primary weapon equipped with no mods on it and multiple weapons in my inventory with mods set on them, but even though my currently equipped weapon has no mods, I would have to search through all my other weapons and pull a mod out of every single one if I wanted to use it on my sentinel, again, even though my currently equipped primary has no mods on it.

So my suggestion would be to differentiate between currently equipped weapons versus those in the inventory, so I can keep my presets without having to butcher them all to get a mod on a sentinel even though my primary weapon at time doesn't use it. Or if all else fails, just let the mods function like they did before U10 and allow the same weapon mod to be equipped in the primary and sentinel weapon at the same time.