Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Fortuna update won't download

(NSW)Bramz

I've attempted downloading the update 3 times now. The first time it stopped after a few hours saying it could no longer read my SD card. So I took the card out, gave it the old blow treatment and stuck it back in and tried again. Left it over night this time but got the same issue. I the uninstalled Warframe and tried again overnight, this time it just said there was some corrupted data and the download was cancelled.

This is really starting to irritate me, I just want to play the damn game. There's enough space on the system storage to download it all there. Has anyone else had this problem?

(ok now that forums finally sign me into my Switch account Fracking Firefox..) DE is aware of some of the issues plauging people downloading the update , they cant replicate it 100% which is making it hard fixing it.

if your getting the "Corrupted Data" notification with your SD Card, you *MIGHT* have a Fake SD. to find out get your SD Reader if you got one (or get a cheap one they are a dime a dozen.) and download H2testw and run your SD card thru that. it will tell you if it's a fake. often Scammers (even ones that are sneaky enough to slip em into retail chains  (and there are defective ones that behave the same way) reprogram the Micro controller to report back a much larger capacity than they really are when they really are just usually a 4 8 or 16 GB sd card, and once it reaches the real capacity to "Appear" as all is normal they "Wrap" around and overwrite existing data to continue copying data over. (thus corrupting)