Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't play without a mouse anymore!

.Scythe.

Like usual every big update DE gives usually ends up placing some bugs and glitches in with it. This time though... this time actual game play is glitched and bugged. 

I personally prefer to use a controller for everything aside form typing in most games that allow it and warframe is one of those. I've gotten so good with mobility and overall gameplay on a controller that I don't ever really use keyboard/mouse unless I need to type in chat or search in a menu. However with this new update has seem to come with a permanent handicap-controller setting causing these issues:

- unable to equip my melee weapon unless I only have a secondary (no primary), can only switch between secondary and primary (on controller you hold down the same button uses to change ranged weapon)

-cannot aim with any ranged weapon can only create the channeling effect on yourself instead (at least for me because I have that set as the same trigger... though clearly this update ONCE BUGFREE is going to make me have to change that... maybe)

-can no longer aim glide even if  melee is the only weapon you have equipped

Yes yes this could probably be resolved IF I had a mouse with my keyboard but I currently do not so....

and regardless this should work anyways I kno wim not the only controller prefer-er

Edited by .Scythe.
forgot about something