The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Nekros

tripletriple

The awesomeness of the way he looks is OP!

Otherwise, yes, unfortunatily he needs some changes.

I suggest:

Soul Punch: Just a bit more dmg, not a lot. (max 750 instead of 500?)

Terrify: Bit more range

Loot ability: Serioulsy useless since enemies and bosses dissapear realy quick (j3 golem instantly for example)

Shadow: Prioritise heavy units and make your shadows less dumb and follow you (and maybe last a bit longer)

also why is he bad at almost everything exept armor rating -.- (low health, shield, stamina, recharge)

I find that Terrify is one of his best abilities. Desecrate is useless in my opinion and even if buffed, I still feel it should be changed. Also, I feel the Shadows produced by his ultimate need to be more powerful. There wouldn't be a reason for it not to be more powerful. It's one of the slower acting ults, like Ash has. I feel the Shadows should be definitively stronger than the enemies from which they are spawned.   

Nerco is one of those frames that isn't for everyone.   Its takes a level of skills and understanding to use its abilities to the best benefit for both solo play and team play.   Soul Punch is needing too much dead on aim with a target for use, but does have a slight aoe if enemies are close enough together.   Terrify is useful for giving you some breathing room on both solo and team play, but is deadly in long narrow hallways.  stand at the enterance of it, wait till that big group is nearly on you then use terrify to make them turn around and shoot them in the back,  Mowing them down with ease.   Desecrate, mostly useful have other frames ulti's and kills without elements on them.   But can double your mat gain with it and even get chances of more mod drops too, hear it can even make the o2 tanks drop on surivial missions.    Shadows of the Dead.   Fun and useful, all those guys you kill get added to a pool that can be summoned up to take the pressure off of you and your team.  Granted their ai needs work and actually hunt down targets rather then trying to shoot them through walls <.<;  But still its a unique play style, 

Will say that the ai on the clones needs tweeked, and dead bodies need to stick around for alittle bit longer to make the best use out of desecrate, cause can't always use it in the middle of a fire fight, when you might need the energy for another skill.

my only problem is with how souls of the dead glitches sometimes. it's an amazing power that helps me kill everything. idk why people are claiming it is weak. just fix the glitches and it'll be amazing. i really like that you have to kill the stuff before you can summon it.

I really don't know what's up with Soul Punch. Sure, I see a lot of 500s, but on heavier units I'm seeing 1000s. The only things which I have seen surviving a Soul Punch are Ancients and level 90+ Corpus Techs. A little more AoE and/or shockwave effect would be nice, though.

Terrify may need a tad more range and/or less cost. But it's worked wonders. Chasing people off cryopod and downed teammates.

Desecrate: Good idea, bad execution. Make it such that you don't need the corpse (just know where things have died) and it'll be tons better. And improve the range and perhaps the drops a tad.

Shadows of the Dead: Fix the "Power in Use" bug and improve the AI a bit and it's dandy. Nothing like Soul Punching a heavy unit and then bringing it back.

Nothing drastic needed, just a few tweaks.

I think desecrate deserves a bit of a buff, since it is is too much energy for just one lootable corpse, either make it cheaper or make it loot multiple enemies, terror could use more range, but he's great for the most part. 

I would love it if Terrify did hold the enemies closest to you in place, like it was initially intended to work.

Also, if Soul Punch worked as a body explosion with a small AoE effect, I think it would make Soul Punch much more fun and viable to use to get rid of a few enemies rather than just 1. The radius of the AoE doesn't have to huge, just big enough to get maybe 1-3 other enemies in close proximity to the Soul Punch target.

I posted this on another Topic, but that also applies here.

SoTD needs an AI tweak beacuse they either shoot themselves or shoot at walls. We should get XP for dead kills as well. It would also be nice if we got the "dead perks" as well (e.g. Ancient Healer heals, Osprey Gunner Shield boost, etc.)

Desecrate is still useless IMO.

The "loot" in this game is not really exciting or useful. It's not like Diablo where you get a new weapon or armor. I'm baffled by the people who think desecrate is useful. I almost never need health orbs, I rarely need energy unless I'm wasting it casting desecrate. What are you really getting for 50 energy? A few more plastids or rubedo or some other plentiful, easy to get resource of which I have a ton. A tiny chance of getting another vitality mod? Unless your spamming this skill over piles of bodies, your return on investment is terrible.

The loot is lame - never once have I thought I wish I could get more loot somehow. Not to mention the problems with disappearing bodies, and the fact that it can fail. Wasting 50 energy for a chance at getting completely mundane loot is silly. It's a pointless skill.  

I posted this on another Topic, but that also applies here.

SoTD needs an AI tweak beacuse they either shoot themselves or shoot at walls. We should get XP for dead kills as well. It would also be nice if we got the "dead perks" as well (e.g. Ancient Healer heals, Osprey Gunner Shield boost, etc.)

Desecrate is still useless IMO.

Had same issue with SoTD most times they will try and shoot each other, or a wall lol or just stand there and die off, though i'll admit they are handy meat shields :P

After a few more missions these problems seem to be off-host only

Edited by Cetamana

It was inevitable this thread was going to appear.

Any player who wanted Nekros and expected the Warframe to get higher kills than Nova on average are going to complain.

Aye, Nekros already is a good utility frame with some decent damage. The raising dead seems a bit buggy. Also about XP-From the Dead. It's no different that not getting XP for Chaos-Kills as Nyx, fix one they must fix the other.

I think what I really don't like about nekros is how long the cast animations take, and how low his shields and health is. If you're playing with high level enemies and you try to cast terrify or shadows, you'll be dead by the end of the cast animation. It just takes way too long for having such little shields and health.

and I don't like desecrate.Like at all.

He has the same stats (i.e. Health, Power, Armor and Polarities) as Excalibur, except for a slightly lower shield pool, and everyone says his stat pool is too low?

His stats seem fine, although I'm up for an increase to his base energy because of his status as a caster.

lol how did I see this thread coming?

Because you have been playing games on the Internet for longer then a week? We ALL saw this coming.

The only thing about him I don't like is his Aura slot not being polarized... other than that I love him to death.

There is Forma for that, and before you say anything else, It was intended to not start with a Pol'd Aura slot, and I would suggest you get use to that idea, because any Frame they release from here on out, will most likely not have one.

I feel when people complain about Warframes needing a buff immediately it's really just them wanting justification for spending $25 on a Warframe. Sorry if he's not OP enough for your money.

He just came out.

Relax.

And you guys aren't even talking about what really matters. He gets his own scarf.

Agreed. In before "Every Frame needs it's own scarf!!LOL!!!111!!!111!!!"