The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Did Something Really Stupid (Potatoed The Mk-1 Braton) And Don't Really Regret It Xd

Xtron2112

Question

Basically I decided to potato the MK-1 Braton (now lvl 25) b/c I had some nasty mods (Speed Trigger, Point Strike, Piercing Hit, Shred, Ammo Drum. Fast Hands).  I'm at Saturn and Mars and it can drill a hail of bullets right into a Grinner head from a long way away (only heavy gunners are an issue).  I'm starting to have issues with infested, but my Cronus can handle any chargers that get through (Ancients are a pain).  But even this far in, it just TEARS CORPUS APART.  It's served me very well up to this point, and I'm only a smidge away from making myself a Latron.  What do you think?  Did I make a really bad mistake?  I'm not gonna reset, but any opinions are welcome.

8 answers to this question

The MkI is a pretty fun weapon, I was really tempted to potato it when I got mine to 30. Every other Assault Rifle in the game focuses too much on spraying as many rounds as fast as possible. A higher-damage rifle with MkI's accuracy and firerate would be my next favorite... granted it isn't a Grineer rifle that looks like the Grakata and its cancerous bulges.