Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Nerf?!?!?!....why?

S3ven0F13

When i got my Glaive it was still in the market.

I got now a handful Glaive BP from Logins alone, so its not that hard to get.^^

I also thought about puncture as well. On kestrel it could just work as Impact that Pushes enemies asside just because they stand very next to each other. Wouldnt be so unreal if you look at the heavy Ragdoll effect of Glaive that can send Enemies fly trough an entire room.^^ So the impact would be quite heavy already. MAybe to reach that it cause es kind of Shockwave at impact.

The other Mods would work the same way than Kestrel actually. As i sold my old 30 Glaive i cant really speak about how effective the Puncture on it is, and how it works atm. Thats a bit of a Problem, because i ahve problems to imagine how puncture combines with bouncing actually xD

Does it bounce after hitting 2 or 3 enemies standing together, i really dont know.

I just know these Mods would give the glaive a unfair advantage.

Another argument is, there arent any Weapons you get only per Login or Alerts, that really are anything special compared to event weapons, Research Weapons or Prime Weapons :)

Ranking Power Thrust seem to increase the range of the glaive where can puncture (max ranked i think can puncute at the 30m) and the puncture Bypass every enemy without limit.

i dont know about it but that sounds a bit overpowered compared to before.

Its less than i expect for the legendary glaive from dark sector.

It's just a UI display bug guys - not a nerf. A lot of weapons indeed display the wrong numbers on their stats. My Vasto alternates from 300-450 damage depending on the UI's mood and it shows my Lanka has having a 0% crit rate for example.

I'd suggest starting the relevant thread to report these UI stat anomalies in the "UI Bugs" section of the forums.

I figured that out and posted the edit. you should get rid of the thread since it is indeed irrelevant. So yea moderator can you handle it?

How idiotic of a thread.

All Melee UI Stats are working incorrectly and you open a damn Thread about one stat of a Weapon shown there then? oO

It doesnt show 0!!! It has written "--" there like a placeholder for i have no clue either dont fuckn ask me how much it is. xD

wasent idiotic it was confusion of a broken UI, drugs are bad mkay? calm your nervs kid, your #$&(% is showing.

When i got my Glaive it was still in the market.

I got now a handful Glaive BP from Logins alone, so its not that hard to get.^^

I also thought about puncture as well. On kestrel it could just work as Impact that Pushes enemies asside just because they stand very next to each other. Wouldnt be so unreal if you look at the heavy Ragdoll effect of Glaive that can send Enemies fly trough an entire room.^^ So the impact would be quite heavy already. MAybe to reach that it cause es kind of Shockwave at impact.

The other Mods would work the same way than Kestrel actually. As i sold my old 30 Glaive i cant really speak about how effective the Puncture on it is, and how it works atm. Thats a bit of a Problem, because i ahve problems to imagine how puncture combines with bouncing actually xD

Does it bounce after hitting 2 or 3 enemies standing together, i really dont know.

I just know these Mods would give the glaive a unfair advantage.

Another argument is, there arent any Weapons you get only per Login or Alerts, that really are anything special compared to event weapons, Research Weapons or Prime Weapons :)

ill make a Glaive mod thread.