Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts

Jan_Boyega

Alert removal: My suggestion on what to do next

I think that this change shows that the Developers made a really nice and polished change to the game (once again). 

-BUT: Warframe is like Top 5 on steam right now, because a player can basically do whatever he wants. That being said, there is no way for anyone to know, or the need to, what players as individuals like to do in Warframe. I personally am a Player who doesnt like to grind storymissions very often or anything else really. Some would say im not a normal player. Once I sat there and fished for 5 hours. I dont know why, but I felt like it.

->And that is why these alert missions are very important to implement again, Id suggest in an even bigger scale as before. With more Challenges, Rewards and so on. Maybe even a weekly Leaderboard for these alerts? There are so many Options and these are just quick ideas

-Main Point (Why?): In Warframe there are many People stuck in a phase where they dont know what to do. Maybe they are too bad for something, the game gets boring or none of their friends are online. These Alert missions are the best way for nonregulars to get to play with online players, without having to think too hard about what to do in the game. I dont think that nightwave can deliver just that. 

-Problems with these alarms: I think they removed them because they are kinda bland and the reward system is repetitive. I did not mind that, but maybe some people felt that way. This problem can be solved by either lowering the rewards, implementing cool leaderboards or some other good idea the devs always have. Again, I also think that these missions were too easy and you kinda just got carried by lvl 24 players sometimes, but thats warframe in general and Im okay with that. I see these alerts as a "Launcher" in the game, if you have no inspiration what to do and just want to mess around with 3 other players.

Edited by Jan_Boyega
spelling