The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arsenal Ui

Masspayne

The arsenal interface(dont know if its just me) is kinda boring when i want to install a mod lets say a shield capacity mod, i have to go through all those pages of mods and after i find the mod i have to make sure is the strongest.

And about installed mods i would like to see a little "list" with the installed mods and if i have 2 shield capacity mods i would show you the totall shield those mod give.

The inventory section also need an improvement. Like how do you want the mods to show up i mean sort by name, by rank or by effect.

I hope somelikes this idea :D

I approve of this idea. I would also like to see the current stats with installed mods and upgrades of weapons and warframes in the Arsenal UI, as opposed to the default base stats. Default base stats are great to see when you purchase items from the market place or are about to build something in the foundary, but they are kind of irrelevant in the Arsenal UI unless you have no mods or upgrades installed.

I would be down with something like that. maybe a "sort by level/type" option would certainly be nice. If for no other way than to group all the "electrical buff" or "melee damage up" into one section on the screen. I have no idea how easy that'd be to program in or if it'd cause other bits to go all wonky... so, there's that.

That being said, I would certainly like to see a listing of all the stats on the mod screen so that you have an easy feedback system so you can see how much damage or health or shield strength you have (both as a base and with the boosts.)

• 1 month later...

I actually like the Aresenal inerface as it is. My only issue with it is that there are no stats displayed on melee weapons. Also, it would be nice to see current stats with mods installed, instead of only base stats. This would help tremendously when deciding whether or not to weapon on a given mission.

The idea of a search bar is a great one...

Edited by HCS01