Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Control the Area missions

Orthoclase

Could you all take another look at the missions where you have to control an area?  Especially the ones that have a cave in the area.  What keeps happening to me is, I'll get one of these and it starts with "Clear the enemies in the area" so I go to hunt the enemies that are shown as being in the cave.  Wipe them out, but then the control level just starts plummeting as enemies are dropped outside the cave and by the time I get back to the surface the bounty is failed. Or sometimes it's the opposite, the initial enemies are on the surface, in what looks like a base, but then the area I have to control is down in a cave which I either can't get to in time or don't notice.

In general I'm not really sure what the idea is with the control the area types.  I don't get what gameplay they provide over Defend the Hacking Thingy type missions.  I'd like it if you could maybe make the control areas smaller, or at least more clearly defined so that I know what I'm doing.  The Plains remaster looks great and I want to spend a lot of time there, but when I fail three bounties in a row because of this, I just can't.

Edited by Orthoclase