The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ressources, Dojo Research And Making The Game A Pain In The B...

Namacyst

Really "$%§&%" me off that you, DE...

...made the new research Weapons cost 2 Forma each.

...made them cost atleast 7 Mutagen Mass (equals 70 Mutagen samples) each.

...removed all mutagen sample drops from any normal map and put them into derelict maps.

...put the Void drop tables full of new crap that Forma basically don't drop anymore.

...gave again no information beforehand about anything.

But atleast one can conveniently Buy all those resources for Plat in the Market. *thumbs up*

If you can't bring out content that last for more than 3 days.. please don't try to stretch it with such *blaarrghwaarghl* moves like this one. And don't even try to go Pay2win here, DE. Bad move.

*I just can say that i EXPECT those new Dojo weapons to be ATLEAST twice as good as any infested research weapon before them in line (yes i mean Acrid, the most powerfull gun in the game with this) because the COST to research them IMPLIES that... and we all know Logic dictates.

And now.. /discuss

P.s.: Everything after "*" is not meant serious. Don't even start ^^

Edited by Namacyst

Ask them during the upcoming livestream ;)

First off this is silly, they would never take this question.

(Moving forward.)

Really think about these mats from the player point of view.

We would get these materials (mutagen) as we played other levels to farm other things. Now they have moved them to a place we have to make keys for, if and when, we run out of mats for those keys, we have to farm mats to make keys to go farm other mats.

They of course did this so people would have reason to go to the new tile set after you are done getting the new Frame, but they made this a huge time sink to just farm one mat, not only that, but it is the ONLY reason to go there, so they made this a deadend grind spot, nothing else is there for us to do, unlike the old way of having them on planets we might go and farm other things and get these as we play, level or party with friends. We will only go to these new ships after we get the new Frame to farm one material, Mutagen.

This is the biggest blunder a game studio can make, force us (the players) go to a deadend fixture of a game and farm for one item that has a low drop rate, if you are lucky to walk out with more than a handful, it was a good run. This will get very boring and adds zero to our overall game experience. These guys did zero brainstorming on this and if they did, they really did poorly.