Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Preservation Problems.

TL;DR : ya boi got the big hate for dragins and thinks the spawn rates for them is ridiculous and enemies shouldn't spawn during animal hunts. Also lighting makes poop hard to find.

I love how you can find the animals simply roaming around, HOWEVER, the plains is a humongous struggle to hunt on.

What am I referring to, you may ask. Well, dragnis. I've always hated them and now I hate them 500 times more, and you know why? Because every 5 meters there's one! And I try to track an animal and 6 spawn! 4 of them with shields, and all at level 30!! (True story, I got really pissed) Their spawn rate makes animal hunting extraordinarily difficult  (funny enough earlier when I was on the orb vallis I was saying how much I loved not getting dragins on my tail every 5 seconds) because they're hard to shoot, hard to kill, and an utter nuisance in general!

Also, the lighting. I spent a good 5-10 minutes trying to find a poop to follow, but it was overcast and very, very dark, and I couldn't find it! Some tracks would cut off also, and following the tracks is hard with the color of the terrain!

And finally, some bugs. I've tracked about 6 animals in total since the update launched, right? 2 of them I've gotten to the call point. I go hide, then with no announcement, no appearance of the animal, nothing to signal the animal dying...it just...stops! No reason, no warning, just BOOM, no animal for you! Like wth!

Another glitch, as I said, tracks disappearing into the terrain, then I have to leave because I legit can't find where they've gone. I'll search the area and I'll just slightly see a speck and it's gone again. 

So yeah. Really bad start. Already disliking it.
It's an easy fix too. Reduce the spawn rates for enemies / patrols once an animal search is active or if the player has their tranq rifle out  (or get rid of dragins all together. I'd LOVE that!)

So yeah. Also I couldn't find a place to put this under so bugs will have to do- so yeah- sorry if this is very out of place--