Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple active pets for easy load out change before mission?

eimrun

I like being sane and have multiple load out for specific missions. Before pets got introduced, with sentinels, we can configure different ones in different load outs slots and all is well and good. Now playing around with pets we have to constantly remove them from stasis and load them in the companion slot every time we want to change pets. Also with the previous one in stasis, all slots that had the previous pet got unloaded, which needs to be loaded again with an available companion. Can we make the load out slot more accommodating to Kubrows and Kavats? I have 14 slots and I'm just lazy to check them all.  I'd love a feature of convenience to use different pets for different missions so I can set specific pets to specific load out (farming, stealth, boss, etc.). Frankly I'd rather had a handy rumba/robot maid cleaning my ship than Kavats coughing out hairballs all over the place. I don't usually go to arsenal before mission, I choose frames straight from load outs in the navigation screen. I'm sure DE thought about this issue before because this inconvenience is similar to having only one school regardless of the load out slots but was patched out. Thanks for that by the way. That feature is most helpful.