Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas to make arbitrations endgame and worthwhile.

ArdeKakka

Heres some ideas :

arbitration survivals not having ls capsules that spawn at regular intervals so u have to rely on purely killing
introduce arbitration assassinations i.e. lvl 200(or higher) bosses with nightmare conditions and MUCH better rewards maybe for tridolon/orb fights as well?
cycling and guaranteed or activatable invasion spawns(stalker, g3, zanuka, arbiters of hexis goons and if i may ask, as a joke, Corrupted Vor) or just add sequential boss fights with extra rewards, and for pussies, the ability to avoid them

also making a version of arbitrations thats a competition rather than a team effort could be interesting, where the "last man standing" gains extra rewards or maybe some epic evolving icon next to their name i.e. tally marks for each consequtive one or something like that

REWARDS NEED TO BE INTERESTING(they dont need to be worth much or even tradable but interesting and/or cool)
i was thinking extra exilus or augment slots for frames or "utility" slots for weapons(for punch through mods, ammo modifier mods, augment mods etc.), boosters, PROPERLY customisable cosmetics(syandanas whose size/rotation/visibility i can alter), SWAG AF animation sets or even color pallets(a changing color option where ur warframe flashes blue or someS#&$ ty), arcane adapters to non modular weapons or weapon ephemeras or the ability to farm a resource(kuva, endo, cryotic, credits or even mutagen samples, detonite ampules and fieldron samples or ayatan stars or forma/potato/clam/arcane bps) through maybe ls capsules WHOSE HEALTH SCALE or by killing afore mentioned boss/invasion spawn

me and a few friends would also like a hide n seek game mode or treasure hunt game mode of sorts

sry if i sounded like a *@##$y *@##$ but coming up with ideas isnt hard and seeing these incoming changes makes me think that DE doesnt really care for endgame or at least not enough to put some creative people working on it
true warframe enthusiasts wont stop playing cause u did something radical and exciting as long as u never remove bullet jumping, rolling, aimgliding, headshotting and lore aaand maybe corrupted vor.

ty for your time