The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glazing Over Mutagen Lock

ZeroPhobic

I've been playing for a while and got a decent Mastery Rank. However, eventhough I've never spent any, I don't have enough Mutagen Samples to maky any of the new Infested weapons.

It is redonkulous.

Btw, I chimed in on your post too. I didn't notice that you had a great post already addressing this issue. The people that responded to yours were awesome, my +1 button is all worn out now.

Defending truly bad game decisions is not really helping you or DE. If it is broken we as players and "beta testers" need to let them know, how it is bad and why it is bad. You think it is fine for you, hey great, keep thinking that, but it really is bigger than your need. It is a very poor design and needs relooked at. It really is that simple.

It has nothing to do with me, and as they said outright in the stream, people want everything now, even before they can use it. That's not good design of a f2p and it certainly won't sustain anything either. it's not realistic long term, whether you like it or not. RNG is a problem, but stuff like that, within reason, isn't, and not to mention they are not done with any of these changes, they are done in stages, cool your jets. Play the game to, i dunno, enjoy the game, surely you have plenty of stuff currently you enjoy, and if not, sorry to hear that.

If all there is to do is get the next hot item, that is far more of a problem than simply not being able to get the next big item -NOW-. Just sayin'.

Edited by Vercinaigh

It has nothing to do with me, and as they said outright in the stream, people want everything now, even before they can use it. That's not good design of a f2p and it certainly won't sustain anything either. it's not realistic long term, whether you like it or not. RNG is a problem, but stuff like that, within reason, isn't, and not to mention they are not done with any of these changes, they are done in stages, cool your jets. Play the game to, i dunno, enjoy the game, surely you have plenty of stuff currently you enjoy, and if not, sorry to hear that.

If all there is to do is get the next hot item, that is far more of a problem than simply not being able to get the next big item -NOW-. Just sayin'.

You have left topic here and are off on other things. This is about them moving Mutagen, a basic resource. That we now have to farm to farm for, hence broken game design. Not sure what your on about, but regroup, rethink and maybe edit that craziness.

You have left topic here and are off on other things. This is about them moving Mutagen, a basic resource. That we now have to farm to farm for, hence broken game design. Not sure what your on about, but regroup, rethink and maybe edit that craziness.

Nah i'll leave it just like it is, the fact you can't wrap your head around it, is far from my problem. Anyways, gonna go enjoy the game, since that's more productive than here in any regard :)

I'm almost okay with the move of mutagen to derelicts if a few things happen with it.

1. Increase the amount of mutagen drops

- I was running missions earlier and getting no more than 10 on a very very good run. Now this may change with Defenses and mobile defenses, but I need my friends online for that and they weren't. You can either make each mutagen drop give you 1-4, or just double the chance of getting mutagen, and even then I have quite the grind ahead of me.

2. Increase the amount of credits earned from Derelicts.

- When I'm putting in 6500 credits, I should be getting back a lot with it. This feeds into the fact that DE wrongly increased credit grind for all the new clan weapons(The melee will cost you just shy of half a million credits) and void t3s give you a max of 30,000 now. So I myself have 12-13 void t3 missions just to get enough credits for the melee. I am already incredibly credit starved and I have 270 in-mission hours(430 as recorded by Steam), now imagine a new player. This is on top of the grind for mutagen, since I need an asinine amount.This is not longevity, this is grind.

3. Give me other rewards.

- I need something to make me want to go to the derelicts aside from mutagen. I think the set is beautiful, but I can only do this for so long, and I really really want the infested sentinel/ melee weapon. I have 60 mutagen on-hand as of this moment and 248 credits, and playing since the day after Warframe released on Steam. I will have to grind this place for a long time to get what I want, and yes, it is grind. I understand goals, but I also need 7 of the other clan weapons but I'm not even close and I put in 50 hours these last 2 weeks alone. Giving me something else to work for with the mutagen allows me to feel like I'm not grinding.

4. Give me more Information!

- I need loot tables, I need drop rates, I need to know where mods drop, from which enemy, on which planet.

- This is less about the move and more about trust. I feel so lost this last update and I don't even know WHERE to go for what I want. Just give us the tables so we know where were supposed to go, because I know that for my small group of friends at least, we are frustrated.