Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas To Fix Prime Weapons.

MrFroGangles

I don't potato or forma or even level weapons and frames for fear of a prime variant. And I don"t think I'm the only one. So here is my idea to fix prime weapons.

After you forma a weapon maybe four or eight times and or after you get 1000 kills, you can add a prime to it. Primes might be specific or generic and would be dropped from the void. After you prime a weapon the level would be reset but the weapon would retain any potatoes and forma. Making it more Special and affordable.

Those are just some of my ideas, I would like to hear yours.

Edited by Blay9zer

I don't potato or forma or even level weapons and frames for fear of a prime variant. And I don"t think I'm the only one. So here is my idea to fix prime weapons.

After you forma a weapon maybe four or eight times and or after you get 1000 kills, you can add a prime to it. Primes might be specific or generic and would be dropped from the void. After you prime a weapon the level would be reset but the weapon would retain any potatoes and forma. Making it more Special and affordable.

^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^

I really like this idea I'm the same way I hate to forma something only to have a prime version released =(

Nope sir i dont have fear of that becouse i know i will got a another potatoe when thats happens and i already have 8 without use and i already put a potato to all my fav weapons (No sir i never bought one, all from alerts)

So i dont worry becouse i know theres will always be a alert with a potatoe before the prime

Edited by Dasmir

In the Forums i am superior, little disciple .. and ingame i have most likely more stuff than you. Well spend 250, eh? ^^

Joke and I and I've been playing the game since the open beta started so I don't think I'm a little disciple by now no? :] But anyway no need in arguing! And I obviously got the grandmaster cause of that pistol. It looks pretty cool and doesn't afraid of anything... lol<-- answer me!