The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipetron Negative Feedback

Montiblanc

in the beginning levels it is complete trash, at the end in result screen i always get 10-20% contribution in damage even if there is only 1 other player in party. In higher levels it begins to catch up but barely and still loses to the usual braton/gorgon.

Late game levels it catches up some more but then those same usual weapons that left it in the dust before get buffed (unless shop is showing bugged info) leaving it in the dust again.

only 50 shots and max ammo mods dont work on it(bug) & unzoomed doesnt even shoot at the cursor at all & zoomed the cursor moves slower than a fricking snail (at a sensitivity where normally you can turn around twice with a single move of the mouse). Also reload take 5+ seconds with an original clip size of 4...

also zoomed the flashlight turns off cant see a thing in the dark

i have many gripes with this...

Wow...my experience with it is the complete opposite?

If I am focused I almost always end first in contribution and accuracy. (derp stat fact with a sniper rifle but myea)

With the exception to the slow reload time but that is to be expected of a heavy hitting rifle, and that thing hits like a truck?

100ish on normal headshots and 200ish on crits vs shielded enemies of what I can recall. (level 8 rifle atm I think)

It easily outleveled my other weapons and it is pretty amazing to deal with trash mobs, one hitting almost everything.

I am just messing with its builds too but I am guessing that once I upgrade it to pro and go full fledged on it it'll be a amazing choice to keep, considering I already favor it over others.

The sensitivity I can't really say yay or nay because I customized mine from the get go and feels smooth to me but that will vary from user to user.

Good point on the flashlight though!

Of course snipetron won`t be useful in infestation levels, where there are swarms of very weak zombies that run up to you with speed that doesn`t fit a... well, zombie. But heavy sniper rifle easily gets those enemies that usual weapons are weak against: shield wielding Grineers, strong Ancients or even bosses. I`d say sniper always needs a team, but that`s my own opinion.

Of course snipetron won`t be useful in infestation levels, where there are swarms of very weak zombies that run up to you with speed that doesn`t fit a... well, zombie. But heavy sniper rifle easily gets those enemies that usual weapons are weak against: shield wielding Grineers, strong Ancients or even bosses. I`d say sniper always needs a team, but that`s my own opinion.

I agree wholeheartly!

It is where it shines.

I reinforce the usefulness against Shielded Grineers and Bosses, haven't fought Ancients yet :P

I have had the complete opposite experience. I use it for Corpus and Grineer and the thing is a beast. Even with two compatriots, I can usually clear a room before they can even get a hit in. The Snipetron is amazing.

That in combination with the Bronco pistol, nothing can touch me.

Edited by Subhazard

I like it aswell but the slow reload and when i zoomin i have no scope image makes me feel like i'm not zooming in with a sniper.

The dot in the screen just isnt a good aim shower for me. I can say the gun is awesome vs things that you can headshot.

But sniper needs a team, and a bit more dmg vs shields if i hit his shield with a gun that blows his head in 1 shot then i need it to do dmg to his shields thats the same.

Edited by rogron