The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Behold, the Underminer! I'm always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me! I hereby declare war on peace and happiness! Soon, all will tremble before me! 

Yo do not vex me, Undertoner! I am Ghost333! Madman! Lunatic! Now I want a cup of tea...*goes away and makes one*

Rooibos. It's an herb. A red one. From Africa. Rooibos tea is also called red tea.

I had a very lovely Rooibos tea with coconut and vanilla, one time.

Nope, it was black tea.

Or at least the Teabag said so. I have my tea with a splash of milk and two sugars, regardless of tea.

I'm not a tea guy. But an old roomie of mine was, and he made me try the Rooibos stuff. It was actually pretty good. Thing is, I have a... unique reaction to coconut attributable to allergies, and he hadn't told me it was coconut. I'm basically high. Or drunk. I don't drink or do drugs, so I wouldn't know which is more accurate. But my roomies apparently had a laugh -_-

I'm not a tea guy. But an old roomie of mine was, and he made me try the Rooibos stuff. It was actually pretty good. Thing is, I have a... unique reaction to coconut attributable to allergies, and he hadn't told me it was coconut. I'm basically high. Or drunk. I don't drink or do drugs, so I wouldn't know which is more accurate. But my roomies apparently had a laugh -_-

The only thing you're missing out on with not being able to ingest coconuts are snowballs.