The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'll probably pick it up.

Nyx will probably recommend the second, I recommend the first.

Sssurrreee...

You really think, where everyone and their dog has practiced necromancy in some form of another, that I'd be dumb enough to think killing someone with physical weaponry, especially in the way I use it, would actually kill someone?

That's true.. and I'm not quite the same as the waifu you look like.

Not being able to die is pretty handy.

Iunno I've died a lot and I'm fine.

Nyx will probably recommend the second, I recommend the first.

Nah imo the first one is better in all ways except for music, but even then the first one still has a banging soundtrack. The levels are better designed, the gameplay is a lot more fluent and a lot less luck based, the game manages to keep it's pace up for the most part aside from the hospital level, and it allows for a lot more varying playstyles. Whereas the second game has a lot of luck to it due the fact the levels are so open instead of compact, melee in the 2nd has a lot of corner hugging while in the first you don't have to corner hug most of the times, the bosses are a little better than they are in the first, but they're still meh at best. Not to mention the fact that the 2nd is more story based so it keeps killing the pace, and the ending is just sooooooooooo meh.

Edited by NyxCrab

So many have passed through here, so many friends made here, so many friends lost here. Such is life, ever fleeting. Time is infinite, yet I always seem to be running out of it.

This thread makes me sad.

This thread makes a lot of people sad.

But you make me happy.

In a strange way.

So many have passed through here, so many friends made here, so many friends lost here. Such is life, ever fleeting. Time is infinite, yet I always seem to be running out of it.

Sorry...

But you make me happy.

In a strange way.

Sam is eternal.

A rock in troubled waters.

You really think, where everyone and their dog has practiced necromancy in some form of another, that I'd be dumb enough to think killing someone with physical weaponry, especially in the way I use it, would actually kill someone?

True.

:c

But you make me happy.

In a strange way.

Before I die, mine only wish is to brighten the world just a tad.

That's all it takes to really make a difference.

Sam is eternal.

A rock in troubled waters.

Though as I am only human, I will erode to the force of the rapids and be no more.

A perfect metaphor for life, truly.

Before I die, mine only wish is to brighten the world just a tad.

That's all it takes to really make a difference.

Well, you've done just that.

Your raving stark mad monologues bring great joy into my, oft affirmation seeking, heart.

Relevant to the hotline miami discussion:

95Pu2o2.jpg

Not pictured in the second: Lack of lethal throws, everyone and their dog possessing guns, and a man attempting to procreate with a door.

Well, you've done just that.

Your raving stark mad monologues bring great joy into my, oft affirmation seeking, heart.

Not pictured in the second: Lack of lethal throws, everyone and their dog possessing guns, and a man attempting to procreate with a door.

Don't forget the doges running around in circles futily trying to chase their tails or just

Since I'm lazy and don't want to download stuff on my PS3 I'll probably be getting 2.

It's not a bad game, it's just Hotline Miami 1 did a lot more things better. I would still recommend it, especially if you like masochist things because the second game is just so much harder than the 1st, especially when you unlock "hard mode"

Edited by NyxCrab

Don't forget the doges running around in circles futily trying to chase their tails or just

Yeah.

I really don't like the dogs in 2.

One moment, they're meandering past you, and then the other, they're whipping 180's and chewing your gonads off.

Or neck.

Whichever.

Yousa also a somewhat depressing guy.

But a cool guy, nonetheless.

The search for the truth is long and hard, and no matter how close you think you are, you are so far away that you can not comprehend it.

Human nearsightedness will be our doom, and hubris will be mine, for I must be proud to believe that man can understand the truth, let alone myself.

Ah well, what can you do?

The truth is not to be known.