The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

The search for the truth is long and hard, and no matter how close you think you are, you are so far away that you can not comprehend it.

Human nearsightedness will be our doom, and hubris will be mine, for I must be proud to believe that man can understand the truth, let alone myself.

Ah well, what can you do?

The truth is not to be known.

Yousa philosophical dude, too.

Hey hey hey leave me out of this.

YOU MADE ME THIS WAY.

If only I were alive in the time where thinkers were respected and not reviled.

Ah well, what can you do?

You know believe it or not I used to be normal once like you, many people even called me an angel, a nice guy and a philosopher as well, but then I was baptized with darkness and hate and the evils of society and now here I am.

You know believe it or not I used to be normal once like you, many people even called me an angel, a nice guy and a philosopher as well, but then I was baptized with darkness and hate and the evils of society and now here I am.

Pff, me, normal?

Oh ho ho, that gives me a chuckle. I am the Lord Regent of Madness, Emperor of the Unhinged, God of Insanity! I am the exact opposite of normal. I am eccentric, and I am proud that I am not another mere cut-out of a man. Normal people are boring, and, though I may be boring, I am also hilarious, and normal people are not hilarious.

You must be new to not recognize the ruler of this thread.

Pff, me, normal?

Oh ho ho, that gives me a chuckle. I am the Lord Regent of Madness, Emperor of the Unhinged, God of Insanity! I am the exact opposite of normal. I am eccentric, and I am proud that I am not another mere cut-out of a man. Normal people are boring, and, though I may be boring, I am also hilarious, and normal people are not hilarious.

*laughs* Compared to me you're a saint.

Pff, me, normal?

Which is Mr.Eleven.