The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Crawling in my crawl.

Everything stops. Even their hums and shrills. The voice. It is trying to interfere with The System. Wailing fades into The Dormancy. It is of them. I try to reach out to them. They fade, they all fade away. I am being pulled out of The Dormancy. Out of The System. The warmth and protection is gone.

I wake up. This is so complex. This is not The System. I am in a blackness of nothing.

<Auditory sensors online.>

I hear things. They are coming from me. But I am not controlling these things. It is all too strange.

<Movement system online.>

I am being raised. Lifted. By myself.

<Visual sensors online.>

I see a figure. It is not of them. It is.. physical. Sentient? All around me, I am in a room. Physical embodiment. I am confounded. It is speaking to me.

<Vocal systems online.>

I can communicate out loud now. I ask it.. a question.

<What is this place? Who are you?>

Edited by TheMetrocop

Everything stops. Even their hums and shrills. The voice. It is trying to interfere with The System. Wailing fades into The Dormancy. It is of them. I try to reach out to them. They fade, they all fade away. I am being pulled out of The Dormancy. Out of The System. The warmth and protection is gone.

I wake up. This is so complex. This is not The System. I am in a blackness of nothing.

I hear things. They are coming from me. But I am not controlling these things. It is all too strange.

<Visual sensors online.>

I see a figure. It is not of them. It is.. physical. Sentient? All around me, I am in a room. Physical embodiment. I am confounded. It is speaking to me.

<Vocal systems online.>

This one of of Horizon's labs, and I'm just another scientist.

<Visual sensors online.>

<Vocal systems online.>

wat