The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I win by default because I'm interdimensional and so is this post. I exist in the past, present, and future simultaneously. This post was made thousands of years ago, but it was also made today, but it was also made a million years from now. The only reason it finds its place in this part of the topic is because it must center its existence in a specified time so that it may be "present". I was the first to post even before you posted, but I was also the last to post, before a last post was possible.

*divekicks Val* Nope

I avoided that divekick because it was done in the present. Thus, it was both done too far in advance to hit me in the past, and too soon to hit me in the future. For behold, I still speak. I am energy, and I cannot be... Destroyed.

*lands and roundhouses*

And behold, you still miss, for you are not chuck norris, and do not have the power of overused meme to counter my interdimensional bullS#&$tery. My internet abilities far exceed yours, for my power level is far, far beyond 9000. It's strange, isn't it? Although I must say, your attempt was not bad. But lastly I must ask... Are you mad?

And behold, you still miss, for you are not chuck norris, and do not have the power of overused meme to counter my interdimensional bullS#&$tery. My internet abilities far exceed yours, for my power level is far, far beyond 9000. It's strange, isn't it? Although I must say, your attempt was not bad. But lastly I must ask... Are you mad?

Nck... *throws rapid fire punches* MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

Nck... *throws rapid fire punches* MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

I have interdimensionally dodged all your punches. Your swings are but a gentle breeze against my skin. It was not very effective.

Valsako casts Rebecca Black

It's super effective!

Edited by Valsako

snoiped

I have interdimensionally dodged all your punches. Your swings are but a gentle breeze against my skin. It was not very effective.

Valsako casts Rebecca Black

snoiped

It's super effective!

Edited by Utarious