The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Ult range is small.

Spores are interesting, albiet hard to get used to using.

Molt is kay.

Toxic Lash is also kay.

Noted, do you think modding will lean towards a balance rather then an extreme in one direction?

Noted, do you think modding will lean towards a balance rather then an extreme in one direction?

Unlikely, I can see already 2 builds: Ones for just all out damage at once, and ones for damage over time that whittles down enemies slowly.

Balance wouldn't be to helpful, in my opinion.

I believe modding towards a balance in all abilities actually makes her pretty bad with the recent changes. Her best build iirc is still low duration and high damage so you can keep spamming. I haven't actually tried her new abilities out yet but from what I've heard it makes her hog even more energy than she usually does. So that sucks.

Unlikely, I can see already 2 builds: Ones for just all out damage at once, and ones for damage over time that whittles down enemies slowly.

Balance wouldn't be to helpful, in my opinion.

I see..

Hopefully my polarities will be fine.

I believe modding towards a balance in all abilities actually makes her pretty bad with the recent changes. Her best build iirc is still low duration and high damage so you can keep spamming. I haven't actually tried her new abilities out yet but from what I've heard it makes her hog even more energy than she usually does. So that sucks.

Even more energy? Yuck..

But that's my current setup anyway..