The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Was it all worth it, in those last few moments, in that slim separation between the greater good and the greater evil?

They praise me as a hero, they endow me with rewards and titles, they worship me, but as I have gained the praise of those who I have surrounded myself with, I have garnered the hatred of that last shred of myself, and I cannot help but doubt my actions. What was I fighting for, the greater good, justice? Or was I truly fighting for the blind ambition of a misguided tyrant and his warped sense of right and wrong?

It doesn't matter, I have killed what I have searched so long to find, have suffered so greatly for, and I cannot take that back. I must now live with my sins, I must now suffer for my crimes.

I only hope that I can be forgiven in the end...

Was it all worth it, in those last few moments, in that slim separation between the greater good and the greater evil?

They praise me as a hero, they endow me with rewards and titles, they worship me, but as I have gained the praise of those who I have surrounded myself with, I have garnered the hatred of that last shred of myself, and I cannot help but doubt my actions. What was I fighting for, the greater good, justice? Or was I truly fighting for the blind ambition of a misguided tyrant and his warped sense of right and wrong?

It doesn't matter, I have killed what I have searched so long to find, have suffered so greatly for, and I cannot take that back. I must now live with my sins, I must now suffer for my crimes.

I only hope that I can be forgiven in the end...

is this about the new fallout?