The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

You @(*()$ did it.

When I thought my life couldn't get any worse, this happens.

Great job, you just @(*()$ did it.

I hope you are happy now.

Sny, I haven't the slightest idea what you're referring to, all I did was make a joke thread

Also, what's wrong with your life right now?

Reliant, let me put it this way

I don't act seriously about things.  I'm capable of understanding when a situation is serious, but I also think that things will happen however they happen, so there's no use making a big fuss over...anything short of death, really.  Even tragic events are funny after a certain amount of time passes.

I don't now, and never actually have, held anything against roleplay, but I don't take part in it either, so I joke about it.  Do I joke about it often?  Yes.  Do I wish they would keep it PG13 or non-edgy?  Yes.  Do I honestly care, though?

Not really, because it's harmless, and people make jokes about it.

That's good.  Anything interesting happen lately?

I get it.

You make jokes about things.

You don't think things are serious.

Do you know when to stop a joke?

I'd imagine it'd be when someone talks about suicide.

I'd imagine it'd be when someone is obviously feeling alienated.

I'd imagine when only two people are laughing.

I get it.

You make jokes about things.

You don't think things are serious.

Do you know when to stop a joke?

I'd imagine it'd be when someone talks about suicide.

I'd imagine it'd be when someone is obviously feeling alienated.

I'd imagine when only two people are laughing.

Reliant, believe it or not i'm a polite person.

When someone is sad, I don't walk up and make jokes about them

I might make a joke to try to cheer them up, but i'll always do what I can to help

I don't make fun of people (not seriously, at least, and the people know i'm joking because we're friends)

I don't try to make people feel depressed or angry

-BUT-

Barring the obvious, such as your listed examples, I don't take things super seriously, perhaps because just about every authority figure I know is so consistently serious about stuff (barring a few awesome teachers I have)

Reliant, believe it or not i'm a polite person.

When someone is sad, I don't walk up and make jokes about them

I might make a joke to try to cheer them up, but i'll always do what I can to help

I don't make fun of people (not seriously, at least, and the people know i'm joking because we're friends)

I don't try to make people feel depressed or angry

-BUT-

Barring the obvious, such as your listed examples, I don't take things super seriously, perhaps because just about every authority figure I know is so consistently serious about stuff (barring a few awesome teachers I have)

I get it.

I'm not trying to belittle your personality or anything else about you.

I'm talking about you taking the joke too far.

Not dropping it.

That's it.

So pretty much Sny and Reliant hate/dislike/dontlike/otherword Doge and I...

Damn.

I don't hate you.

You annoyed me, and acted like a $&*^.

That's all.

So pretty much Sny and Reliant hate/dislike/dontlike/otherword Doge and I...

Damn.

Something isn't right tonight, this is so out of character.  I've never known either of them to get angry over...anything, really, certainly not something as minor as this

I'd love to know what's going on, but they're both angry and nobody is specifying why they're so upset

Sny has other stuff that he won't talk about, and I'm not even sure what's happening with Reliant; it's as if something else has happened tonight to put everyone in a mood and i'm just missing it

Fair enough, I suppose

Sorry for whatever it was I did to upset you, I just came in here to joke around with people like usual :/

It is fine, joke and laugh all you want.

I know am a big @(*()$ laughing stock.

Just enjoy it while you can because the stock can and will disappear sooner or later.

The sooner the bettet.

Something isn't right tonight, this is so out of character.  I've never known either of them to get angry over...anything, really, certainly not something as minor as this

I'd love to know what's going on, but they're both angry and nobody is specifying why they're so upset

Sny has other stuff that he won't talk about, and I'm not even sure what's happening with Reliant; it's as if something else has happened tonight to put everyone in a mood and i'm just missing it

I've said it a bunch.

The RP salt, how it got old, and how you were being a $&*^.

Simple.

I've said it a bunch.

The RP salt, how it got old, and how you were being a $&*^.

Simple.

Fair enough?

I don't think that really qualifies as being a $&*^, as A.) The salt was part of the joke and B.) It was never a big deal in the first place, but alright

There's no reason to though!

Alright, let's begin:

I am the exiled black sheep who everyone hates or laughs at, the one that others look weirdly upon or just takes distance, the one who is feared by every one who got to know him better, the failure that can't make it right and the @(*()$ list goes on for miles.

Fair enough?

I don't think that really qualifies as being a $&*^, as A.) The salt was part of the joke and B.) It was never a big deal in the first place, but alright

And then you kept the joke going, when it's obvious it wasn't the right time for a joke to be carried on with.

Snyphurr is just depressed for reasons that idk about, and I just think Reliant is tired or some sht.

It is fine, joke and laugh all you want.

I know am a big @(*()$ laughing stock.

Just enjoy it while you can because the stock can and will disappear sooner or later.

The sooner the bettet.

No one's laughing at you though...

Alright, let's begin:

I am the exiled black sheep who everyone hates or laughs at, the one that others look weirdly upon or just takes distance, the one who is feared by every one who got to know him better, the failure that can't make it right and the @(*()$ list goes on for miles.

Well then it would seem that you live surrounded by pricks, because I don't really see issues with your behavior, attitude, or mannerisms

You act as normal as anyone else in LPW (so relatively normal, I suppose), you aren't particularly edgy, you aren't particularly rude, and you're active in conversation

Dunno what the hell the people who live around you are on about

And then you kept the joke going, when it's obvious it wasn't the right time for a joke to be carried on with.

Man I don't even know, this devolved waaaaaaaaaaaay to quickly 

I think we're in dire need of a subject change

But...nobody laughed at you?

Yet.

Because this time I didn't just listen to it as usual.

But it is fine.

I hope I am forgotten in time.

Well then it would seem that you live surrounded by pricks, because I don't really see issues with your behavior, attitude, or mannerisms

You act as normal as anyone else in LPW (so relatively normal, I suppose), you aren't particularly edgy, you aren't particularly rude, and you're active in conversation

Dunno what the hell the people who live around you are on about

Man I don't even know, this devolved waaaaaaaaaaaay to quickly

I think we're in dire need of a subject change

I am @(*()$ tired of fancy lies!