The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I technically started Warframe a few months before this topic started, but I only played a bit at that time cause I mostly played games with my college roomies and they lost interest pretty quick. They weren't big on grind, and liked RTS's or more skill-based competitive games more. Alas, we went our separate ways as far as residence goes after a few semesters (some of us went to our home states to work over the summer, some stayed there, some moved to off-campus housing, etc), and once I no longer lived with them I came back to Warframe. Which was a few months after this topic started.

All the RTS references won't save me, eh? Then how about some other genres...
*Arms several agents with HRV and Infrared scopes on all weapons, deploys multiple Scorpion Tanks (BL:R, C&C3:TW and Halo) and calls in some assistance from a Mojave post office*

IIRodimusprimeII, on 27 Jan 2014 - 06:19 AM, said:

So where's my reward :P

At the end of the rainbow.

So long as you mean inside the firing control for some kind of large artillery, and not cowering inside the actual firing mechanism of some large weaponry, I wholly approve.

Yes usually. Although sometimes I shimmy into the barrel.

Met Darvo once inside a grineer cannons control box. That was interesting.

Edited by LukeAura

Yes usually. Although sometimes I shimmy into the barrel.

Met Darvo once inside a grineer cannons control box. That was interesting.

What was he doing in a Grineer gun O.o? How did he get in there without them slotting him?

All the RTS references won't save me, eh? Then how about some other genres...

*Arms several agents with HRV and Infrared scopes on all weapons, deploys multiple Scorpion Tanks (BL:R, C&C3:TW and Halo) and calls in some assistance from a Mojave post office*

Those references won't save you, either. The only references that could save you... well, I will not tell you, so you'll have to figure it out. Suffice to say that it includes two of the greatest bada**es of contemporary fantasy literature.

Huh. Well, then, I'm stealing the two bada**es that could have saved you for myself. And now that I have recruited them, there's no reason I can't tell you their names: Hoid and Kaladin. Trying to get my hands on a certain oathstone and a third warrior's loyalty, too...

And then all the world shall tremble before me.