Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'm stuck on finding the money to buy the game.

Would have gotten it during the sale, but Steam went berserk.

That's unfortunate

My sister wanted the game so she actually went and made a Steam account

I bought it for both of us because I had 20 dollars

She's doing a pacifist run and I'm doing a genocide run

That's unfortunate

My sister wanted the game so she actually went and made a Steam account

I bought it for both of us because I had 20 dollars

She's doing a pacifist run and I'm doing a genocide run

I see where both of you stand...

Personally, I'd kill everyone but one guy, and make him live in a barren world for the rest of his miserable life.

I doubt you can do that though.

You have my sympathy, being awoken is never fun, least of all being awoken to pain.

It's even better when you're immune to the majority of non hospital grade painkillers....

The only painkiller that I can purchase without a prescription that has any effect on me is nurofen...

It's even better when you're immune to the majority of non hospital grade painkillers....

The only painkiller that I can purchase without a prescription that has any effect on me is nurofen...

All things considered, I seem to be in that boat too, seems like no painkiller really has enough of an effect on me.

All things considered, I seem to be in that boat too, seems like no painkiller really has enough of an effect on me.

Yeah, but the most common painkiller in NZ, and the one doctors push is Paracetamol. I am 100% immune to all of it's effects. My body breaks it down completely making it completely useless as a painkiller. I got hospital grade Nurofen (I think the name of the active ingredient is Ibuprofen) when I snapped 3 tendons in my ankle, It was like I was floating, I couldn't feel anything and it felt like I wasn't even touching the ground.

Edited by Pharen