Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*rips keyboard (and possibly a few teeth) out of your mouth before dodging and slamming keyboard into the back of your head*

*regrows teeth like a shark* *your keyboard is now shredded and......the buttons are sticky* *bites into your leg and rips a chunk of flesh off*

*grabs it while Ultra is down*

*uses the power of re-retcon and grabs it first* *slams into into Deads eye*

*snatches it and stabs it through Deadsirius's clavicle*

*grabs your arm and breaks it over knee*

*grabs RAM with other hand*

*regrows teeth like a shark* *your keyboard is now shredded and......the buttons are sticky* *bites into your leg and rips a chunk of flesh off*

*uses the power of re-retcon and grabs it first* *slams into into Deads eye*

Resorting to godmod, huh? People only do that when they can't win otherwise.

... what flesh?

Edited by DeadSirius

Wouldn't that hurt you more than me? Come on, you're getting boring.

*catches arm and uses it's momentum to throw you over my shoulder*

*redirects momentum* and gets out of racoon form into normal size healed* *cracks knuckels* *grins* *before you know it I'm right in front of you and a monitor is broken over your face* *waits for you to get up*

Stop slapping ur selves

*slaps nix aswell*

*redirects momentum* and gets out of racoon form into normal size healed* *cracks knuckels* *grins* *before you know it I'm right in front of you and a monitor is broken over your face* *waits for you to get up*

*slaps nix aswell*

*brushes off monitor* ow?

*grabs your leg and pulls you down with me, before reaching for cable and wrapping it around your neck*

*blinks and eye turns red* *laughs* *rips cable in half with inhuman neck movement* *your hand catches aflame from touching my eye* * kicks you into the wall dismissively* *you leave and impression in the wall* I'll hand it to you, you aren't bad.

Ugh, so cliche. Surely you could have gone with something somewhat original. *hand covering melts off* What a shame, I don't have time to get this fixed.

*rips beam out of the wall and charges at full speed, impaling you with it before you can blink*

Ugh, so cliche. Surely you could have gone with something somewhat original. *hand covering melts off* What a shame, I don't have time to get this fixed.

*rips beam out of the wall and charges at full speed, impaling you with it before you can blink*

*doesn't react* *is completely fine* Well cliche is kinda my thing you know....releasing restriction three ..... *the lights go off and the room is pitch black* *red mist forms everywhere*

*im bringing back MK Alucard K11*

*doesn't react* *is completely fine* Well cliche is kinda my thing you know....releasing restriction three ..... *the lights go off and the room is pitch black* *red mist forms everywhere*

All this drama over a stick of RAM, why don't you just download a few off the internet?

*walks up during your dramatic cutscene and tears out your vital organs, goes home, and cooks them for dinner*

All this drama over a stick of RAM, why don't you just download a few off the internet?

*walks up during your dramatic cutscene and tears out your vital organs, goes home, and cooks them for dinner*

*they heal while you are tearing them out and the the impaled foreign object is crushed and absorbed* Was that it...I didn't even get the chance to fight....boring.

*they heal while you are tearing them out and the the impaled foreign object is crushed and absorbed* Was that it...I didn't even get the chance to fight....boring.

Not the kind of wood I thought you ate...

You had your chance, but you bored me to death. I can only take so much overcompensation.

Not the kind of wood I thought you ate...

You had your chance, but you bored me to death. I can only take so much overcompensation.

No I strictly eat birch...you Oak jackasses can never get enough can you? Your limit is tiny and weak, and the steroytipical cliche's that you threw out rivaled mine...I don't know weather to kill or compliment you.