The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Go here: http://mwomercs.com/

Download the game.

Observe how you get blown up by PPC Boats, DHS equipped Jenners and so on while you use Trial 'mechs.

Then, you will learn what Min-Max Warriors means. All those other MechWarriors are using Min-Max Builds on their 'mechs.

So, who awaits our 7PPC+Gauss Battlemaster lords in October 25th?

-snip-

*Sneaks behind PseudoExis with a BJ-1X equipped with a XL250, 18DHS, AMS, BAP and 8 Medium Lasers and proceeds to alpha strike his rear torsos*

frabz-YOU-broke-my-tiny-mind-you-MONSTER

Suddenly, an army of Twin AMS Atlases and Stalkers arrive just in time before PseudoExis' armor was stripped. Cue my Octa-Laser BJ circle strafing a bunch of assault 'mechs while desperately trying not to get cored by ERPPC and SRMs.

Suddenly, an army of Twin AMS Atlases and Stalkers arrive just in time before PseudoExis' armor was stripped. Cue my Octa-Laser BJ circle strafing a bunch of assault 'mechs while desperately trying not to get cored by ERPPC and SRMs.

i-just-dont-know-anymore.png

And

aaaaarrrgh-why-just-why-.jpg

I already told you I is immune.

A Binary of 7ERPPC+Gauss BattleMasters appear, supported by a Star of UAC/2 Krakens.

3 Points of MG Array Piranhas get ready to DAKKADAKKA you.

A Lance of LRM5 Catapults line up in the back, armed with TAG.

A ECM Craven starts circling you, engaging its Lag Shields and achieving a SSRM Lock.

A Space Station prepares to nuke you just in case. (Since you seem to have the 'Baby Panay' kind of invincibility [Just Cause 2])

A Binary of 7ERPPC+Gauss BattleMasters appear, supported by a Star of UAC/2 Krakens.

A ECM Craven starts circling you, engaging its Lag Shields and achieving a SSRM Lock.

A Space Station prepares to nuke you just in case. (Since you seem to have the 'Baby Panay' kind of invincibility [Just Cause 2])

Computer-Guy-Meme-Calls-Upon-Spock-To-Ab

Computer-Guy-Meme-Calls-Upon-Spock-To-Ab

I'M CAPTAIN KIRK!

Edited by Rengakun