The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

As a glorious gold plated rhino face that haunts chairs through the afterlife I was absolutely right to side with the Steel Meridian. 

This does mean I'm giving up the Loki mods though. =/ Oh well, I'll have the Ash ones through the Veil. 
I'm surprised Excalibur didn't get a favourite syndicate.  

There was a question I posted on that trend but no one's answered so I'd like all your opinions here.

It's account specific, not frame, I'm fairly sure. 

I'm making some initial observations on them. There might be an optimal pattern to farming because of how Meridian and Veil have antagonistic relationships with paired allies. 

Edited by LukeAura

Okay.

Will side with Red Veil for the mods then betray them and then join Arbiters.

Got it.

If things are going to be the way I think they will be it won't be so easy.

I already know it's going to take a hellish lot of grinding just to get to the top tier of the syndicate rep level to get their exclusive mods. It will take double the effort to get to the same rep level of the opposing enemy syndicates to get their exclusive mods.

I already know it's going to take a hellish lot of grinding just to get to the top tier of the syndicate rep level to get their exclusive mods. It will take double the effort to get to the same rep level of the opposing enemy syndicates to get their exclusive mods.

I think I've figured out the best way to go about things. 

Start with Loka/Perrin or Arbiters/Suda, if you raise them in equal portions you shouldn't cap out either Suda or Loka. This will bottom out either Meridian or Veil, and leave the other untouched. Then you grind the hurt one of Meridian/Vail straight to the top, getting the most free bonus for their ally without receiving any penalties because you've already completed the opposition and enemy of one of them, making damage to them null.  

Edited by LukeAura

Seems like DE_Pablo has revealed that the same frame can have mods from multiple syndicates. 

Not really answering my question though. Good that we can use mods given from different syndicates, but do the rep levels differ between each warframe you have? If not so, you'd have to grind two fold just to get from one syndicate to another. Grinding hell at its worst.

Not really answering my question though. Good that we can use mods given from different syndicates, but do the rep levels differ between each warframe you have? If not so, you'd have to grind two fold just to get from one syndicate to another. Grinding hell at its worst.

I responded to it earlier, think you missed that one. 

It's account specific, not frame, I'm fairly sure. 

It would make more sense that way. 

Cephalon Suda

Allied: Arbiters of Hexis
Opposed: Red Veil
Enemy: New Loka

With such powerful technology rooted in the past the hunt for knowledge guides every force in the Solar System. At a time where information holds so much power Cephalon Suda, a consciousness seemingly devoid of emotion, follows a curious hunger to learn all she can.

this is so so cool... I think.?

ha

Start with Loka/Perrin or Arbiters/Suda, if you raise them in equal portions you shouldn't cap out either Suda or Loka. This will bottom out either Meridian or Veil, and leave the other untouched. Then you grind the hurt one of Meridian/Vail straight to the top, getting the most free bonus for their ally without receiving any penalties because you've already completed the opposition and enemy of one of them, making damage to them null.  

That's a little confusing. So wait, we should raise the rep levels of two opposing syndicates so cancel each other out, then go for an enemy syndicate to the max to earn the max bonus rewards of that syndicate so as to avoid any serious repercussions with the first two?

That's a little confusing. So wait, we should raise the rep levels of two opposing syndicates so cancel each other out, then go for an enemy syndicate to the max to earn the max bonus rewards of that syndicate so as to avoid any serious repercussions with the first two?

Raise two allies evenly that aren't Veil and Meridian, which should negatively cap out only one of either Veil or Meridian, then you can raise the dropped one to max to maximize its bonus to the other. That should minimize the amount of penalties you take to the remaining two syndicates while also wasting the least amount of experiencing.

Runing Veil and Meridian to start forces penalties to all 4 remaining syndicates, causing 2 to experiencing some detriment, and the last 2 to cap out negatively at the end, which I think would be worse.  It depends on where the negative points cap though, if it is fairly small compared to the number of points it takes to obtain all the rewards of a syndicate then it doesn't really matter where you start.  

Edited by LukeAura