The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'm 9001% sure that everyone here will disagree with you.

Or be flayed with a cheese grater.

Maybe we can "sentence" the scumbag to death via Atterax.

I hear the Atterax tells great stories.

For example: "There once was a fully functional Ordis. He was ground into pieces and sacrificed to create Threadnaught Prime."

Great story, that.

Edited by Kaiczar

I'm 9001% sure that everyone here will disagree with you.

Or be flayed with a cheese grater.

No mortal who hath gazed upon the Haywood should do anything but recognize your speech as heresy, and your throne that of a false god.  ALL HAIL THE MAD KING, HE WHO IS IN THE AIR.

No mortal who hath gazed upon the Haywood should do anything but recognize your speech as heresy, and your throne that of a false god.  ALL HAIL THE MAD KING, HE WHO IS IN THE AIR.

Fetch your cheese graters, everyone. It's time to lynch a heretic.

Even better!

Get the Dave MIRV.

We'll need it.

Do whatever you want.

Anarchy man.

Hookers it is! 

And then preparing for Mad-War.

Oh finally a ritualistic sacrifice! Nothing beats a good sacrifice, except one with a bit of ceremony involved.

Farewell cruel world, I go to the air, where my mad king awaits me.  But even while I ascend, you shall fall into the darkness of Edgar's hole.  I pity you, truly, to be the plaything of the mad king.  Edgar's hole is a dark place, full of cruel iron and the strongest obsidian, only seeing the twisted domain of the Mad King himself through the smallest of unreachable windows.  Worst of all, is Edgar himself.  If you take the hidden path out, you will find not an exit, but a labyrinth deeper still, where the incarnation of Edgar awaits.  Truly, poor, lost soul...I pity you.  MAD KING, IMA COMIN!!!

Farewell cruel world, I go to the air, where my mad king awaits me.  But even while I ascend, you shall fall into the darkness of Edgar's hole.  I pity you, truly, to be the plaything of the mad king.  Edgar's hole is a dark place, full of cruel iron and the strongest obsidian, only seeing the twisted domain of the Mad King himself through the smallest of unreachable windows.  Worst of all, is Edgar himself.  If you take the hidden path out, you will find not an exit, but a labyrinth deeper still, where the incarnation of Edgar awaits.  Truly, poor, lost soul...I pity you.  MAD KING, IMA COMIN!!!

Your god. Your god is a false god.

My god. My mad, mad god. Is the true god.

You honestly think ritual sacrifice is enough to send you to your false deity?

You will be proven incorrect, in time.

*pulls out cheese grater tied to a torch*

The time is now, prepare for sacrfice.

Your god. Your god is a false god.

My god. My mad, mad god. Is the true god.

You honestly think ritual sacrifice is enough to send you to your false deity?

You will be proven incorrect, in time.

*pulls out cheese grater tied to a torch*

The time is now, prepare for sacrfice.

*The spirit of ryan haywood comes to earth, riding astride a mad cow, holding C4 and a Flint and Steel*

FLEE, SANE ONES.  THE MAD KING COMES!

*The spirit of ryan haywood comes to earth, riding astride a mad cow, holding C4 and a Flint and Steel*

FLEE, SANE ONES.  THE MAD KING COMES!

Good thing I exist not on Earth, nor in your realm of exsistence. I died 3 or so pages ago by self sacrifice. 'Tis the way of the Threadnaught Prime, and you shall succumb to it as well.

In laymans terms: I'm dead, suck it. You gon' get got son.

You underestimate the mad king, fool

You face a...well, duo I guess, of the damned. Five or so of us are dead here but I'm not sure the others beyond myself and Kaiczar are actually interested in the Mad-War we are about to wage. 

Nevertheless in the spirit of Madness I challenge your Mad King to a duel of chess, it shall be fought at Midnight tomorrow afternoon using Mouse Traps for pieces. 

You face a...well, duo I guess, of the damned. Five or so of us are dead here but I'm not sure the others beyond myself and Kaiczar are actually interested in the Mad-War we are about to wage. 

Nevertheless in the spirit of Madness I challenge your Mad King to a duel of chess, it shall be fought at Midnight tomorrow afternoon using Mouse Traps for pieces. 

Mouse traps are out of the question.  They are choking hazards.  Besides, any true mad deity would prefer cards against humanity.

Edited by Dogefighter

Mouse traps are out of the question.  They are choking hazards.  Besides, any true mad deity would prefer cards against humanity.

Then you forfeit and your so called leader shall be persecuted (yes, persecuted) to the full extent of the law.

Oh wait, we have no laws.

Dammit.

Very well, we shall play a game of chess using Cards Against Humanity as pieces. 

The one that goes, "PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN-" Shall be your mad king's queen. 

Very well, we shall play a game of chess using Cards Against Humanity as pieces. 

If our Mad-God is not up and awake at the time of battle we shall use Dave as a substitute.

What could possibly go wrong?

We shall use a Russian Cosmodrome as our king piece.

Yes, the entire @(*()$ Cosmodrome.

Edited by Kaiczar

The mad king has no queen, fool.  HE IS HIS OWN QUEEN.  Also, check the mad king out on tinder.  He is kind of lonely.

If our Mad-God is not up and awake at the time of battle we shall use Dave as a substitute.

What could possibly go wrong?

You can always rely on your mate Dave to back you up. I think we can all agree on that. 

The mad king has no queen, fool.  HE IS HIS OWN QUEEN.  Also, check the mad king out on tinder.  He is kind of lonely.

Has no queen?! Well, if he wants his king and queen to be the same piece I won't deny him. But that does put him at a significant disadvantage in a game of chess against humanity.