The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I have now played a game called Star Confilct

*Gets in his Lynx and fires a missle straight at Rengakun*

Heres a Wiki

And the official website

*yawn*

My Atlas AS-7 D-DC equipped with ECM, 2 UAC/5s, 3 SRM6s, 2 Medium Lasers and more than 25 tons of Ferro-Fibrous Armor laughs at your feeble single missile not achieve a lock on at all while I slowly walk away at 48KM/H.

Oh, and try convincing me to even touch that website. S#&$ty clones of FreeSpace and Galaxy on Fire everywhere...

Edited by Rengakun

*yawn*

My Atlas AS-7D-DC equipped with ECM, 2 UAC/5s, 3 SRM6s, 2 Medium Lasers and more than 25 tons of Ferro-Fibrous Armor laughs at your feeble single missile not achieve a lock on at all while I slowly walk away at 48KM/H.

Oh, and try convincing me to even touch that website. S#&$ty clones of FreeSpace and Galaxy on Fire everywhere...

implied-facepalm-1.jpg

S#&$ty clones of FreeSpace and Galaxy on Fire everywhere...

4 things wrong with this

1) Freespace 2 was made in 1999, it's outdated by this point

2) Galaxy On Fire is a single player game for the IOS, it has no multiplayer, whereas Star Conflict is multiplayer focused, the same with Freespace

3) Just because it's a space simulator doesn't automatically mean it's a clone

4) Star Conflict has 1 Special Module for each ship (Which has certain abilities such as cloaking) and 2 Active Modules with special effects 

Edited by BoompigXD

Convince me to actually play Star Conflict now!

Also, [CENSORED] [REDACTED] Outdated.

There is a modernized game based off FreeSpace called Evochron Mercenaries.

Also, go play MW:O now. Too bad that game is going to hell and the community have mostly gave up on the game and degraded the forums. They made a section of the Forums where flame wars are moved to as an experiment. http://mwomercs.com/forums/forum/152-kaetetoa/

Edited by Rengakun

OK!

I'm installing Mechwarrior right now too.

But after some playtime i'm gonna work on my Warcraft III Map

Yay!

There's an EXTREMELY STEEP DIFFICULTY CURVE in MW:O, though. You should Pirate get the rest of the MW series too. You can also try out Battletech, the TT board game MW is based off.

I also put at least 24 hours into making a Warcraft III map. Of course, it's just fooling around, nothing actually playable.

Just out of curiosity, what are your computer specs?

Yay!

There's an EXTREMELY STEEP DIFFICULTY CURVE in MW:O, though. You should Pirate get the rest of the MW series too. You can also try out Battletech, the TT board game MW is based off.

I also put at least 24 hours into making a Warcraft III map. Of course, it's just fooling around, nothing actually playable.

Just out of curiosity, what are your computer specs?

I have an Nvida GEForce GT 610, which can run Resident Evil 5 at the highest settings with little to no lag

I also have an Intel Core Processer with 2.13 GHz, but that shouldn't be a problem since Overlord was over that amount and i can run that game fine.

I have an Nvida GEForce GT 610, which can run Resident Evil 5 at the highest settings with little to no lag

I also have an Intel Core Processer with 2.13 GHz, but that shouldn't be a problem since Overlord was over that amount and i can run that game fine.

:/

Better hope you can run the CryEngine3.4...