joyn de bd grmr sid.

du it.

edt: il giv u chezcak if u du it 2.

Edited by Kaiczar

rd vel r pusis.

sryn is bd bae.

arbitrs nd msa 4 lyf.

Alright, I'm tired of being stupid.

Ahem, the Red Veil is the only path that can insure stability throughout the Sol System.

The Arbiters of Hexis want to kill our ancient and rich tradition of honorable combat.

They simply want us to take the place of the Orokin.

We destroyed them for a reason.

"When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

I WILL HAVE THE PROPER SPELLING OF WORDS AT LEAST

BUT SCREW GRAMMAR IF YOU MUST, WHO CARES ABOUT THAT ANYMORE

AND GET YOUR CREEPY GHOST TOWN AWAY FROM ME

THAT PLACE IS JUST WRONG

I apologize for being stupid right there, not cool of me I know.

However we did in fact choose lavender because of the Pokemon reference.

I am quite sorry of the inconvenience Utarious has caused you.

You callin' me racist?

I will admit, I am slightly racist.

I don't like Pandas.

oi u wot

i hef a kat dat luks lik a pnda.

Da booty. I'm leaning slightly towards Mesa, but Valkyr has her agile stance going for her...

Mesa with Valkyr's Agile.

I am quite sorry of the inconvenience Utarious has caused you.

Utarious started this? 

War were declared, and I like skipping straight to the part where we do destroy large volumes of things all at once.

P͂͒ͭ̃́̍ͪͯ̐̀̓̿͛ͮ̃̏̑ͪ̚͜҉̠͓̙̰͎̳̬͚̭̰̱͟͟A̅̽ͫ̏̽҉͏̷̭̝̥̰̬̦̭Ŗ̼͉̩̻͖͇̥̣̦͌ͭ̃͆̈́̔ͣ͆̒͂̍̃̾̑͐ͮ̅̿͡A̡͚͕̪̬͈͊ͥ͗ͮ͆͊̀͛ͮ̾̏ͤͪͩ͐́ͧ̄̀́͜͡Dͮ̆̀̿̒̓̂̈́ͯ͋̔̉̋̑ͬ͗͘͏̠̘͖̥̲̺̳̝͙̯̙̯̞̹̱̮͕ͅO̦̩̠̗̹̬̮̾ͮ͌ͫͤ͛̎ͤ̓̉̅̀͊̿̑͐͡͡X̴͌̈́̐̀̌ͬ͂̀͐ͦͦ̉̄ͯ̎ͯ̄ͣ̑͟͏̪̹͇̬͍̥̰̤͟I̸̽ͯ̎́̓̏ͨ̋̇̉͆̽̒ͦ̌́͞҉̞̝͈̬̹̯͙̰͚̜̥͖͙̼̭̙̗C̸̴̡͉̠̟̟̩͚̖͇͍̠̞͔͚͎̹͍̋̽͆̇ͪ̏̈̀̕A̵̴͍͉͕͕͖̰̲̰̳͍̰͇͕̗͓͙͔̺̒ͥ̑̉ͮ̽̽̋͂̏̀ͨ̽ͥͭ̍͟L̵̶͗͗ͮ͋̾̒̎̑͋ͧ̄̉ͤ͛̔ͦ̎͜͞͏̲̝̯̲̦͔̮̱̤ ̵͓̮̹̱̦͓̻͕̪̻̟͇̟͚̬͓̱̭̺ͮ̅̄͂ͩ̉̋̀̕T̬̫̦̰̭̼̰͎͚͎͍̭̠͎͚̪̝͈̑͌͒̓ͯͣ͛̎̆ͯ̀ͭͣ̽̒̊͋̚͘͢ͅE̤̤̫͖͕̻͖̿ͧ̓ͣ̀͆ͤͧͥͭ͘͡͠C̡͉̣̥͓̈́ͥ͌̀̓̿̉ͦͩ̚͠H̡̥̼̝̩̮͍͓̓͗ͩ̓̑̓̊ͤ̿͘Ń̦̼̜̟̫͉̱̻̞̺̹͍͆ͨ̒ͫ̀͒̉͛͌ͮ̂ͤ̓ͣ̐͝Ȋͧ̆̈̍͂ͩ͗̅ͨ̈̾̓ͥ̈́ͦ̆̀̊͏͈͈̮͍̫̹̘̖̜̪̟̮̟̲̥̫͈͢C͉͙͔͇̳̦͉̺ͬ̃͗̑͂ͩ̒ͬͣ̌͘͞͞Ã̵̛̭͖̝̲͇͈͖͎̫͎̘̙͕͓̟̤͔͉͓̓̿̓ͭ̽ͧ̚̚͞͞L̢̀̈́͐ͤͭ̆̿͊͋̀͏̘̰̝̪I̷̢̩̩̭̤̺̼̩̥̝̫̼͕̻̜̮̭̳̩̳͊̔ͣ́͆ͥͯ̌ͤ̐̈́ͩ͡T̸͎̠̝͍͔͎̲̼͍̺̺̝̹͆ͣ̑ͬͪ̃̀̿̚̕͟͢I̗͈̜̻̟̤̞̯̓ͨ͆̇͒̑͑ͭ͋ͯ͟͜Ȩ̵̢̣̳̯̺̖͈͙̗͉̘̯͚͔̣̋̅͐͒́͠S̴̨̩̠̺̣͔̟͓̳͕̤̬͐̏ͥ̈́ͧ̔ͧ̃ͣ̄̾̄͗̓̊̈́ͥ͛̚͠

Edited by LukeAura

Utarious started this? 

War were declared, and I like skipping straight to the part where we do destroy large volumes of things all at once.

P͂͒ͭ̃́̍ͪͯ̐̀̓̿͛ͮ̃̏̑ͪ̚͜҉̠͓̙̰͎̳̬͚̭̰̱͟͟A̅̽ͫ̏̽҉͏̷̭̝̥̰̬̦̭Ŗ̼͉̩̻͖͇̥̣̦͌ͭ̃͆̈́̔ͣ͆̒͂̍̃̾̑͐ͮ̅̿͡A̡͚͕̪̬͈͊ͥ͗ͮ͆͊̀͛ͮ̾̏ͤͪͩ͐́ͧ̄̀́͜͡Dͮ̆̀̿̒̓̂̈́ͯ͋̔̉̋̑ͬ͗͘͏̠̘͖̥̲̺̳̝͙̯̙̯̞̹̱̮͕ͅO̦̩̠̗̹̬̮̾ͮ͌ͫͤ͛̎ͤ̓̉̅̀͊̿̑͐͡͡X̴͌̈́̐̀̌ͬ͂̀͐ͦͦ̉̄ͯ̎ͯ̄ͣ̑͟͏̪̹͇̬͍̥̰̤͟I̸̽ͯ̎́̓̏ͨ̋̇̉͆̽̒ͦ̌́͞҉̞̝͈̬̹̯͙̰͚̜̥͖͙̼̭̙̗C̸̴̡͉̠̟̟̩͚̖͇͍̠̞͔͚͎̹͍̋̽͆̇ͪ̏̈̀̕A̵̴͍͉͕͕͖̰̲̰̳͍̰͇͕̗͓͙͔̺̒ͥ̑̉ͮ̽̽̋͂̏̀ͨ̽ͥͭ̍͟L̵̶͗͗ͮ͋̾̒̎̑͋ͧ̄̉ͤ͛̔ͦ̎͜͞͏̲̝̯̲̦͔̮̱̤ ̵͓̮̹̱̦͓̻͕̪̻̟͇̟͚̬͓̱̭̺ͮ̅̄͂ͩ̉̋̀̕T̬̫̦̰̭̼̰͎͚͎͍̭̠͎͚̪̝͈̑͌͒̓ͯͣ͛̎̆ͯ̀ͭͣ̽̒̊͋̚͘͢ͅE̤̤̫͖͕̻͖̿ͧ̓ͣ̀͆ͤͧͥͭ͘͡͠C̡͉̣̥͓̈́ͥ͌̀̓̿̉ͦͩ̚͠H̡̥̼̝̩̮͍͓̓͗ͩ̓̑̓̊ͤ̿͘Ń̦̼̜̟̫͉̱̻̞̺̹͍͆ͨ̒ͫ̀͒̉͛͌ͮ̂ͤ̓ͣ̐͝Ȋͧ̆̈̍͂ͩ͗̅ͨ̈̾̓ͥ̈́ͦ̆̀̊͏͈͈̮͍̫̹̘̖̜̪̟̮̟̲̥̫͈͢C͉͙͔͇̳̦͉̺ͬ̃͗̑͂ͩ̒ͬͣ̌͘͞͞Ã̵̛̭͖̝̲͇͈͖͎̫͎̘̙͕͓̟̤͔͉͓̓̿̓ͭ̽ͧ̚̚͞͞L̢̀̈́͐ͤͭ̆̿͊͋̀͏̘̰̝̪I̷̢̩̩̭̤̺̼̩̥̝̫̼͕̻̜̮̭̳̩̳͊̔ͣ́͆ͥͯ̌ͤ̐̈́ͩ͡T̸͎̠̝͍͔͎̲̼͍̺̺̝̹͆ͣ̑ͬͪ̃̀̿̚̕͟͢I̗͈̜̻̟̤̞̯̓ͨ͆̇͒̑͑ͭ͋ͯ͟͜Ȩ̵̢̣̳̯̺̖͈͙̗͉̘̯͚͔̣̋̅͐͒́͠S̴̨̩̠̺̣͔̟͓̳͕̤̬͐̏ͥ̈́ͧ̔ͧ̃ͣ̄̾̄͗̓̊̈́ͥ͛̚͠

oooohhhhhh gurl

t's on now