The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1: Already in a clan. Lone Rangers

2: If I were to be forcibly recruited into another clan, it has to have both Ghost and Ranger somewhere in it.

3: RENGA READS OATMEAL?

Shes a cat fanatic (So much that Catwomen would call her crazy cat lady) what did you expect?

1: Already in a clan. Lone Rangers

2: If I were to be forcibly recruited into another clan, it has to have both Ghost and Ranger somewhere in it.

3: RENGA READS OATMEAL?

1: DIE YOU FREEBIRTH SCUM! *Fires Alpha Strike of cERPPC, cSSRM6 and Clan Large Pulse Laser at Ghost333*

2:You can pilot the Hunchback IIC or Commando IIC. It'll be fun, I tell 'ya! ;)

3:Yes.

*Fires Anti-Matter Bomb (Spore version. God I love that game) at Renga*

Dodge that!

*Fires Planet Buster at Ghost333, violates several Inter-Galactic laws and starts 16 wars with several empires*

Yeah? How do you like your Molten Core of a Planet now?

*Gets in his Catapult and fires missles at eveybody*

WIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *Insert more hysterical laughter here*

Good luck trying to hit the broad side of a barn with those LRM15s (You're using the Trial 'mech, right?) and SSRM2s when I have ECM equipped on my Atlas!

Oh, wait, the Trial 'mech has BAP...Uh...Good luck trying to dodge my UAC/5s and SRM6s!

P.S: Have you met that House Liao Founder who goes all "Neko Kawaii uguuu" whenever someone mentions cats in MW:O?

Edited by Rengakun

*Gets in CICADA (I think thats what it's called) and fires a PPC and his two Machine guns at him*

*A teammate in another mech comes out and fires Duel Large Lasers*

Ah, the Cicada 3C. *Gets in my Blackjack BJ-4 and fires 2 PPCs and 4 Medium Lasers*

I have DHS! Also, MGs have a range of 120m, 30m more than the minimum range of the PPC. Did you know that regular PPCs deal reduced damage under 90m? It reduces on a linear scale: 90m: full damage, 45m: 5 damage (Half), 0m: 0 damage.

Dual Large Lasers? You mean the Atlas AS7-RS's Quad Laser build? *A Centurion CN9-A appears and fires 3 SSRM6s and 4 medium lasers at the Atlas*

Here's a nice and convenient link for you: http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/