The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'm sure it's fine.

(So we'll wait for utr's return before going through our plan?)

(Iunno.)

(Why not build it up?)

Yup.

It has that beautiful explorer body style, with a mahogany non chambered body and fast and slim neck, ebony fingerboard, 22 medium-jumbo frets, white swirl acrylic dot inlays, a Gibson burstbucker 2 bridge pickup with Alnico II magnet and a Gibson Burstbucker 1 neck pickup with Alnico II magnet, 3-way pickup selector, two volume and one tone controls with black top hat knobs, chrome mini-grover tuners, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic stopbar tailpiece, Corian nut, Gibson PLEK system setup, chrome hardware, Black Bell HS silver "Thunderhorse" truss rod cover and thin grain-finished texture.

It's awesome!

(Iunno.)

(Why not build it up?)

Yup.

It has that beautiful explorer body style, with a mahogany non chambered body and fast and slim neck, ebony fingerboard, 22 medium-jumbo frets, white swirl acrylic dot inlays, a Gibson burstbucker 2 bridge pickup with Alnico II magnet and a Gibson Burstbucker 1 neck pickup with Alnico II magnet, 3-way pickup selector, two volume and one tone controls with black top hat knobs, chrome mini-grover tuners, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic stopbar tailpiece, Corian nut, Gibson PLEK system setup, chrome hardware, Black Bell HS silver "Thunderhorse" truss rod cover and thin grain-finished texture.

It's awesome!

(Ok then.)

(I understood none of that guitar stuff, but it does sound cool.)

*makes sure Utr is asleep*

*sighs*

I'm sorry about this, Utr...

*kisses her on the forehead*

*starts walking toward edgefort*

(Ok then.)

(I understood none of that guitar stuff, but it does sound cool.)

*makes sure Utr is asleep*

*sighs*

I'm sorry about this, Utr...

*kisses her on the forehead*

*starts walking toward edgefort*

(Heh, I am nerding over it though...)

*is shredding his guitar with the biggest smile she's ever seen*

Never seen you this happy before... New guitar?

Yup!

And because you finally came by to visit.

*plays it slowly*

(I'm playing this song with it, and am doing pretty much okay despite my excitement for it having my fingers be all shaky.)

(Am back.)

2. I met snyphurr.

And my feelings for him were stronger..

But I just... I dunno how to break it to utr...

Be honest about not wanting to be with Utr anymore. Making a bit of small talk first can help get the conversation going smoothly, the longer you put it off, the worse you’ll feel when you have to deliver the bad news. The sooner you say this and the more clearly you get the message across, the more easily Utr will be able to move on. Instead, after talking to Utr for a minute or two, just come out with it and say something simple that gets the message across.

2. Sorry little buddy.

*snaps the shtick*

2. *whimpers and walks away*

Well, why wouldn't I be?

You're the best assistant I've ever had, really, and whenever you're here it brings good memories.

*continues to play his new guitar slowly*

*blushes harder*

Aw,thanks...

(Am back.)Be honest about not wanting to be with Utr anymore. Making a bit of small talk first can help get the conversation going smoothly, the longer you put it off, the worse you’ll feel when you have to deliver the bad news. The sooner you say this and the more clearly you get the message across, the more easily Utr will be able to move on. Instead, after talking to Utr for a minute or two, just come out with it and say something simple that gets the message across. 2. *whimpers and walks away*

1. Okay. I will apologize for pulling utr into another loveless marriage, and tell her I am leaving her for snyphurr.

1. Okay. I will apologize for pulling utr into another loveless marriage, and tell her I am leaving her for snyphurr.

It's good being honest.

I wish you good luck.

approx 70% plot development, 29% drama, and 1% lurker.

I think the percentage for drama should be higher than that.