Which as you can see.

I am doing just that right now.

RIP Utrs schoolwork! ;~;

Alza pls.

It's good for him.

Do your work!

>:c

I know.. Utrs plz! ;~:

That's it?.. I would have thought it would take more attempts then that..

RIP Utrs. ;~;

1. I'll explain each try:

First time, it failed because I didn't wait for you to come in, and Utr didn't have your shoulder to cry on.

Second time, it failed because although I did wait for you to come in, after I left her for Snyphurr, she still killed herself.

This was the third run.

I loosened the connection between myself and Utr over time, purposefully pushing her toward you, Beth, and the harem, which she so helpfully made.

First time, it failed because I didn't wait for you to come in, and Utr didn't have your shoulder to cry on.

Second time, it failed because although I did wait for you to come in, after I left her for Snyphurr, she still killed herself.

This was the third run.

I loosened the connection between myself and Utr over time, purposefully pushing her toward you, Beth, and the harem, which she so helpfully made.

Ah yeah.. that makes sense.

This was the third run.

That is one plan you got there.

Why did you do it?

Why did you do it?

That's a good question.

That said, I can't stay here long, else I'll fall for Utr again, and my plan will fail.

We both know that's not true.

ohai moderator

Welcome to LPW, nothing suspicious here

Gode, pls.

Why did you do it?

Two reasons, actually.

The first being that when I split up with Utr the first couple times, she killed our children and herself out of spite, so I wanted a way to let her down gently.

The second, is that I wanted to try and repent for my sins by giving a duplicate of myself a second try.

That's where you come in, Beth.

Your purpose wasn't to act as my replacement, but to live out the life you couldn't have with Utr in your timeline.

We both know that's not true.

Ooh, that stings...

Or it would, had you not said something to that effect the past few runs through as you stabbed our children to death in front of me.

Edited by Elizabeth-chan

Two reasons, actually.

The first being that when I split up with Utr the first time, she killed our children and herself out of spite, so I wanted a way to let her down gently.

The second, is that I wanted to try and repent for my sins by giving a duplicate of myself a second try.

Your purpose wasn't to act as my replacement, but to live out the life you couldn't have with Utr in your timeline.

Ooh, that stings...

Or it would, had you not said that the past few runs through as you stabbed our children to death.

Oh well.

I guess I have just randomly parachuted into your plans...

*sighs*

Two reasons, actually.

The first being that when I split up with Utr the first couple times, she killed our children and herself out of spite, so I wanted a way to let her down gently.

Ooh, that stings...

Or it would, had you not said something to that effect the past few runs through as you stabbed our children to death in front of me.

*sits at the table listening quietly while tapping her fingers on the tabletop*

and then the immediate replacement 

"are you not aware of who i am"

10/10 story writing game too strong

How and where would that even fit in here?

*sits at the table listening quietly while tapping her fingers on the tabletop*

You're bored, because you don't believe me.

Fine, whatever.

Just watch the footage on the disk, and see for yourself, Alza.