The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*reaches the storeroom without any trouble and finds a crate with my patient number on it* Patient 001... *sighs* If only I was the seventh patient. *crack opens the crate with a crowbar, picking up the smite, renewal, hallowed ground and reckoning modules*

*finishes reinstalling the Modules, wearing the Harkonar shoulder pads, knee pads and syandana. Picks up Hek* The rebellion will begin... one way or another *glows ominously red*

Anyway.

I'ma go do something.

I think.

*starts walking away*

Oh.. O-okay..

Well if you need anything just ask.

I have more coffee to drink so.. I'll be here!

So I just read this.

I can't stop laughing.

I don't know why- but I can't.

Pinkemena smiled. It wasn’t a very pleasant smile. To illustrate, I’m going to tell what each pink pony’s smile said to those who looked upon it. Pinkie’s smile said this:

Hi! I’m going to throw a huuuge party for you and put a smile on your face!

Pinkamena’s smile said this:

Alright bucko, here’s what’s gonna go down: I’m going to violently chop you up into tiny little pieces with the nearest sharp object I can find. Then, I’m going to rape every single last one of those pieces until I’m so wet that I can sing “Shoo bee doo,” and onlookers will swear that they saw a seapony. Then, I’m going to throw those pieces into a plastic bag, throw that bag into a ditch, and tell all your loved ones that you committed suicide because they didn’t love you enough. Then, I’m going to release the filmed footage of me killing you online, so all the sick psychos out there can jerk off to you to insure that your immortal soul can never be at rest, and I’ll be making money off your pain. And I will do all of this laughing my plot off.

So I just read this.

I can't stop laughing.

Pinkemena smiled. It wasn’t a very pleasant smile. To illustrate, I’m going to tell what each pink pony’s smile said to those who looked upon it. Pinkie’s smile said this:

Alright bucko, here’s what’s gonna go down: I’m going to violently chop you up into tiny little pieces with the nearest sharp object I can find. Then, I’m going to rape every single last one of those pieces until I’m so wet that I can sing “Shoo bee doo,” and onlookers will swear that they saw a seapony. Then, I’m going to throw those pieces into a plastic bag, throw that bag into a ditch, and tell all your loved ones that you committed suicide because they didn’t love you enough. Then, I’m going to release the filmed footage of me killing you online, so all the sick psychos out there can jerk off to you to insure that your immortal soul can never be at rest, and I’ll be making money off your pain. And I will do all of this laughing my plot off.

Viva.. ;~;

So I just read this.

I can't stop laughing.