The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*The city already has some Apartments, and even more buildings are under construction, quickly to be completed by some floating robotic machinery* This futuristic stuff can be useful... most of the time... *takes the escalator down into the City Centre, an underground office building/ mall to rent an apartment block*

*meanwhile at Fortuna harbor*

*a feminine robotic voice can be heard, it seems to be coming from a holographic female AI* Construction is going well, The city's population seems to be growing at a steady rate. emergency settlement has proven successful.

*seated on a swanky chair* Thank you EVE, now... Tennogamer, i've saw you from one of the security cameras. *spins chair around, revealing a young businessman with Coat and Tie, his hands pressing fingers together in front of his chest, elbows resting on the armrests* What should we talk about?

*explains the situation to Annogamer, who is deep in thought.* And that's pretty much how you got here.

The mission is clear, we need to research on how demonic portals and their effect of cross dimensional energies.

I have updated your mission list. Settle personnel from the S.A.A.T to research about cross dimensional energies.

Thank you, EVE. You should head to town, the others should've settled in by now. Your car is parked in the garage down below.

Thanks... say, try to keep us updated if anything happens, will you? *tosses communicator*

I will

Edited by Trailgamer5

A beautiful woman who might be able to take my mind off utr for a little bit. Oh, well...

*walks away*

Thanks, Liz. But, I don't find myself beautiful...

Wait, where are you going?

1. I remember that bit.

Before it, when my eyes changed color and I ran away.

2. What pole dance?

1 & 2. I pole danced.

In this same exact pair of underwear.

*sips tea*

Yeap.

I pole danced.

In this same exact pair of underwear.

*sips tea*

Yeap.

*sighs*

It always picks up the best times to take over...

*looks down, sad look on his face*

Reliant's confused.

And likely hallucinating from sleep deprivation.

Edited by Reliant213