The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I swear, I think I'm going insane.

Feels like it, anyway.

*shrugs*

I'd have thought you'd be used to strange things by now.. You've been around here a lot longer then I.

*sips coffee*

*shrugs*

I'd have thought you'd be used to strange things by now.. You've been around here a lot longer then I.

*sips coffee*

I like to think I'm good at learning people.

I learn them, turn my back for a few seconds, and they're coming from two timelines over.

Some things are strange, even for me.

I like to think I'm good at learning people.

I learn them, turn my back for a few seconds, and they're coming from two timelines over.

Some things are strange, even for me.

*scratches head*

I suppose that makes sense..

Cross-timeline travel does seem to make things complicated.

*instinctively throws bills in verdicts direction*

Wowee! Uh... S#&$. *nervously covers his crotch with hands* Stupid mind...

*next, she hooks her inside leg up high around the pole. With both hands on the pole she slowly leans forward into the pole and picks up her outside leg pulling it in close to spin. She spins around whilst her body is slightly horizontal*

(Why am I even.)

*explains the situation to Annogamer, who is deep in thought.* And that's pretty much how you got here.

The mission is clear, we need to research on how demonic portals and their effect of cross dimensional energies.

I have updated your mission list. Settle personnel from the S.A.A.T to research about cross dimensional energies.

Thank you, EVE. You should head to town, the others should've settled in by now. Your car is parked in the garage down below.

Thanks... say, try to keep us updated if anything happens, will you? *tosses communicator*

I will

*drives towards Annogamer's City, known as Aegis, a good few miles away from Fortuna and connected by Highway. Once arriving there the city was already a bustling metropolis, skyscrapers at every turn and hundreds of hovercars speeding across the streets. Ground level was of course filled with people walking about. Tengamer parks the obselete car in an underground parking lot, then walks to the apartment where the others were staying, next to a Massive construction site.* Man this place is huge... Edited by Trailgamer5

*next, she hooks her inside leg up high around the pole. With both hands on the pole she slowly leans forward into the pole and picks up her outside leg pulling it in close to spin. She spins around whilst her body is slightly horizontal*

(Why am I even.)

*whistles*

Take your top off!

Yep.

*looks accusingly at Elizabeth, if that is your real name*\

Nothing I can do about it, sadly.

*smacks the couch*

Don't blame Liz, she had good intentions..

(Why am I even.)

(I do not know.)

Wowee...

*is still nervously covering it*

(Why am I even.)

*whistles*

Dayum...

Noit.

You should have said something...

*shakes her head*

I didn't wanna get in your way...

*whistles*

Take your top off!

(I do not know.)

Wowee...

*is still nervously covering it*

*Stands straight up with her back to the pole and holds onto the pole with one arm behind her. She extends her opposite leg under her supporting leg. Pointing her toes, she starts sliding down the pole whilst bending the knee of her supporting leg*

[The Narrator slowly pushes themselves off the desk, looking around for any sign of life.]

**Oh boy.

*whistles*

Dayum...

(Dayum indeed.)

*Stands straight up with her back to the pole and holds onto the pole with one arm behind her. She extends her opposite leg under her supporting leg. Pointing her toes, she starts sliding down the pole whilst bending the knee of her supporting leg*

*struggling intensifies with sweat*

Oh boy.

That is great...!