The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Something wrong, verdict?

(Verdette?)

Snyphurr's like a brother to me, nothing more, nothing less.

(Just Verdict.)

Obviously... It makes me think you've practiced all of this before..

*giggles*

Hmmm... I can't remember if I have...

Probably.

Yeah.

And don't mind the others, I'm sure they also loved the show.

*stands up, forgetting the primed problem he had*

Well, I'm glad I entertained you guys.

That wasn't really my main concern...

*bites her lip*

*ones of her tails snakes around and tickles Liz on the back of the neck*

Aww.. Liz got all worked up..

*giggles*

Edited by Alzarov

*drives towards Annogamer's City, known as Aegis, a good few miles away from Fortuna and connected by Highway. Once arriving there the city was already a bustling metropolis, skyscrapers at every turn and hundreds of hovercars speeding across the streets. Ground level was of course filled with people walking about. Tengamer parks the obselete car in an underground parking lot, then walks to the apartment where the others were staying, next to a Massive construction site.* Man this place is huge...

*takes the elevator to the top floor, where the others were staying, then knocks on the door*

took you long enough. *opens the door for Tengamer* Everyone's settled in nicely. Anngamer tells us that the construction site is the Aegis City Headquarters, huge building. And we have the top floor of the central building to ourselves.

And judging by him, the place should be pretty grand too. Can't wait for constructions to be completed.

*walks into the house, it's generously sized, as they have the entire top floor to themselves.* Aegis is a pretty place from above. I wonder how it would look like later at night. *looks down from above the cloudless sky, Hovercars were speeding around like ants.*