The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

's'right.

Currently playing a game with Tiny robots as children's toys. One of the first I did was prevent an assassination attempt on the Prime Minister. So that's neat. 

Now I'm trying to stop a man from nuking...the entire world basically.

Okay.

I'unno.

I wasn't the biggest fan of DKS2's weapon system.

I quite enjoyed going to the blacksmith dude, who's name has totally escaped me, and spending souls on my gear.

To each his own, though.

I phrased that poorly

I like the fact that you can pick up a weapon in 2, and if you know how to use it, it can fight most anything if you're good enough

But it seems like in 1, so far, there are enemies that take extremely little damage from the weapons i have right now, the longsword and winged spear

In 2, though, my mace and craft hammer have carried me through most of the game (along with magic, ofc, but they're all equally useful)

I like the fast pace of 1's combat, and the deliberateness of 2's combat

I phrased that poorly

I like the fact that you can pick up a weapon in 2, and if you know how to use it, it can fight most anything if you're good enough

But it seems like in 1, so far, there are enemies that take extremely little damage from the weapons i have right now, the longsword and winged spear

In 2, though, my mace and craft hammer have carried me through most of the game (along with magic, ofc, but they're all equally useful)

Mmm. So how did you feel about Demon's Soul?

I phrased that poorly

Well, Dark Souls 1 has a very "You're using this weapon for your entire playthrough" attitude about things.

Upgrade materials are scarce, and there's a certain route that the game barely, barely, nudges you along in terms of enemy difficulty and health.

Oh, and upgrading weapons is really kind of important.

[it is designed to hold even demonic entities. The Ancient Dreadnaughts knew how to deal with demonic entities.]

[And you were mad at me for force RPing.]

[Oh well, I'd just rather avoid salt.]

Hey there Ms.Frankestein, if you're going to kill me, then do it quick.

Time's running short on your end.

Well, Dark Souls 1 has a very "You're using this weapon for your entire playthrough" attitude about things.

Upgrade materials are scarce, and there's a certain route that the game barely, barely, nudges you along in terms of enemy difficulty and health.

Oh, and upgrading weapons is really kind of important.

I see.  I'm in the parish right now, with occasional expeditions down into londo for the smith

My winged spear is +1 for its damage and range, but that's the only upgraded weapon i have

I see.  I'm in the parish right now, with occasional expeditions down into londo for the smith

My winged spear is +1 for its damage and range, but that's the only upgraded weapon i have

That should be able to get you to Gargoyles.

I'm absolutely terrible with names, so I'm going off memory and saying that Parish is after Undead Burg, right?

Here's a list.

One, fondling baps.

Two, slaying things.

Three, sparring.

Four, wandering aimlessly while searching for one of the above activities.

Playing with boobs, slaying demons, eating, spending time with people and training....

There are more but they're not worth it...

Hmm..

Not a man of many pleasures I see..