The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Because I love you, utr. I realized how I felt after I saw you lewding once... The expression you wore when you were at the height of your passion, and the way your beautiful voice rang out made shivers run down my spine, and made my juices gush out from under me... And after that point, whenever I saw you, my heart would skip beats, and I'd get butterflies in my stomach, and I knew this wasn't just lust, but something more... Something beautiful...

*is still self servicing*

*moans*

*blushes*

Uhh...

But... I'm your father...

Granted, I stopped considering you my daughter when you ran off with Alza, but genetically I am still your father.

@mod-sama:

I am so sorry, I swear this is not a normal thing, nor will it become one.

[You've said things like this so many times it probably means nothing anymore, the mod will probably ignore you apology.]

*the sword shards float up and repairs itself perfectly, falling onto the ground*

Hehehehehehehe...

*the voice is coming from the sword*

[Metro backs up against the wall, speechless and paler than the frankensteinish vampire pale they were before.]

[You've said things like this so many times it probably means nothing anymore, the mod will probably ignore you apology.][Metro backs up against the wall, speechless and paler than the frankensteinish vampire pale they were before.]

The difference is I've not gone this lewd before. This is a one time thing.

[Metro backs up against the wall, speechless and paler than the frankensteinish vampire pale they were before.]

*an attractive woman emerges from the sword, staring metro deep in the eyes*

Hmmmmm...

*smiles*

I'm glad.. You know you should really try and broaden your interests so you don't become bored so easily.

I try...

Genetically, 2tr is your twin, but that didn't stop you now, did it?

Why can't you accept my feelings as a man/woman?

[The Narrator peeks in through the door, eyes still deranged and unpredictable. They blurt out;]

How about you just go play hide and go f**k yourself, kid?

I try...

Well maybe i'll have to introduce you to some of my favorite activities, I've lived long enough I've done a lot of different things.

*holds up her hand as an orb of purple light flies in through the window and is absorbed*

[Metro is now up against the wall, defenseless and looking rather frankensteinish and dead.]

*the woman grabs metro by the machine on the back and lifts up with ease, taking metro back to the room where they were*

Well maybe i'll have to introduce you to some of my favorite activities, I've lived long enough I've done a lot of different things.

*holds up her hand as an orb of purple light flies in through the window and is absorbed*

What is that?