The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

(Back.)(That's right, I'm back.)

[A small beeping sound starts ringing through the speakers in their office, and Drachenstein presses a small button planted into their desk.]"Someone's here to see you, Drachenstein. They say they need to.. talk to you in person."[Drachenstein raises their eyebrows in mild surprise.]Ah, yes, let them in. I'm dying to hear what the peasant wants to say."That was sarcasm, right?"Yes, you idiot. I don't have time right now."Drachenstein, they really need to talk to you."Gah! Fine, let them in.[The delicately carved mahogany doors reinforced by steel slowly open, the doors face the back of Drachenstein's chair.]

(Back.)(That's right, I'm back.)

[A small beeping sound starts ringing through the speakers in their office, and Drachenstein presses a small button planted into their desk.]"Someone's here to see you, Drachenstein. They say they need to.. talk to you in person."[Drachenstein raises their eyebrows in mild surprise.]Ah, yes, let them in. I'm dying to hear what the peasant wants to say."That was sarcasm, right?"Yes, you idiot. I don't have time right now."Drachenstein, they really need to talk to you."Gah! Fine, let them in.[The delicately carved mahogany doors reinforced by steel slowly open, the doors face the back of Drachenstein's chair.]

*A tall person in a thick black cloak walks in, wearing a black mask to conceal their face. At first glance, you think it's a man, but then you hear it talk with a feminine voice*

Hey Metro.

*A tall person in a thick black cloak walks in, wearing a black mask to conceal their face. At first glance, you think it's a man, but then you hear it talk with a feminine voice*

Hey Metro.

[The chair spins around to face you, and a surprised Drachenstein is present there, fingers pressed together in front of their chest, elbows on the armrests.

How.. how do you know my alias, ma'am?

[Drachenstein looks rather frankensteinish, as stated earlier.]

I'd rather not right now...

I'm trying to find other styles I can master, so that I don't have to resort to lies...

*hands you the book I was reading*

It has plenty of ancient techniques I've been trying to learn...

Turns out I can't cast an offensive spell to save my life.

*looks through the book*

Huh-uh...

Well, just find something you enjoy, alright?

RIP Snyphurr Death by not being able to reply to a thread.

His dying wish was for me to tell you all that he said hi.

[The chair spins around to face you, and a surprised Drachenstein is present there, fingers pressed together in front of their chest, elbows on the armrests.How.. how do you know my alias, ma'am?[Drachenstein looks rather frankensteinish, as stated earlier.]

Because...

*takes off her mask and hood, revealing a feminine looking Verdict with long gorgeous hair*

It's me, Verdict.

How so?

I'm equal parts light and dark but with little to no elemental ability.

I'm stuck trying to find skills that fall only within the light and dark duality, but if I stray too far to either side I can't do anything worthwhile.

I'm a competent healer and on the flip-side a competent necromancer.

Mind magic happens to fall close to the center thanks to its corrupting yet soothing nature...