The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

*tries to walk after him*

*can't move*

*shakes her head*

I just need to get rid of my demon half somehow...

Do you need help going after him Lillian?

And how would we do that?

I can't move...

Because you don't want me to.

I don't know, but there has to be a way..

Oh I'm sorry.. Please go after him.

*releases her*

I'll look around.. Maybe mother knows something..

*sits on your lap*

Do you know why it was, that in all those years, I never once thought to look for you?

Yes, because you are an omnibus and just like your mother you have to feed on massive amounts of "spirit energy" or semen for that matter frequently.

Apparently I wasn't enough.

*gently pushes her away from his lap*

(Okay then.)

*is at Fortuna's war council*

If the rumors are real then it might be a problem...

We don't need humans on our bad side...

So I propose we form an alliance with them.

*the council mostly agrees*

*Annogamer's face appears on screen* If it's an Alliance you want then it's already accepted... but... *as the camera begins to zoom out, he is inside the Corporate Headquarters' Lobby, Stock Charts everywhere above, flying up and down while buys and sells are quickly being done* You see, Richard Engineering and Industries needs a little more than just some friends and hands to shake. I need investments... tell you what, I'll sweeten the deal. You give me at least 10,000 and I'll give you one of these things in exchange *a small slide comes in from the side, it's a large Cruiser* A Colossus class cruiser, a standard in Global Trust Inc. Military. With firepower enough to demolish buildings into nothing but a smoking crater. *the camera zooms in on his face again* so what do you say? Edited by Trailgamer5

Yes, because you are an omnibus and just like your mother you have to feed on massive amounts of "spirit energy" or semen for that matter frequently.

Apparently I wasn't enough.

*gently pushes her away from his lap*

Wrong. It was because whenever you didn't come to me in the past, it was because you were doing something either too dangerous for you, or something related to your family. I didn't want to get in your way.