The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

He sounds like quite the loser...

Making his friends wait while he spends way too long eating his food.

Right?

You would think he would be hurrying.

I used to be.

Then he told me that it took him two hours to eat two small burgers and some fries.

That really set the bar for me judging him.

I can't judge much else now.

Wow...

That's sad.

*Annogamer's face appears on screen* If it's an Alliance you want then it's already accepted... but... *as the camera begins to zoom out, he is inside the Corporate Headquarters' Lobby, Stock Charts everywhere above, flying up and down while buys and sells are quickly being done* You see, Richard Engineering and Industries needs a little more than just some friends and hands to shake. I need investements... tell you what, I'll sweeten the deal. You give me at least 10,000 and I'll give you one of these things in exchange *a small slide comes in from the side, it's a large Cruiser* A Colossus class cruiser, a standard in Global Trust Inc. Military. With firepower enough to demolish buildings into nothing but a smoking crater. *the camera zooms in on his face again* so what do you say?

I accept it, and I'm giving you a bonus.

*talks to one of the council members and 1,575,000 is transferred to Aegis minutes after*

You can keep the war machines, we have more than we need here in Fortuna.

And please, try to keep information on your military power hidden.

If it gets in bad hands, you know what can happen.

Wrong. It was because whenever you didn't come to me in the past, it was because you were doing something either too dangerous for you, or something related to your family. I didn't want to get in your way.

But still, whenever I had time and tried to call out to you all I'd get was a big pile of nothing.

*the engines are 87% ready*

I accept it, and I'm giving you a bonus.

*talks to one of the council members and 1,575,000 is transferred to Aegis minutes after*

You can keep the war machines, we have more than we need here in Fortuna.

And please, try to keep information on your military power hidden.

If it gets in bad hands, you know what can happen.

*EVE keeps tabs on the numbers* Of course of course. I wasnt spreading the word tho, probably some Civilians caught sight of some military maneuvers off coast. Blew up an obselete ship. They probably caught sight of the mushroom cloud.

*EVE keeps tabs on the numbers* Of course of course. I wasnt spreading the word tho, probably some Civilians caught sight of some military maneuvers off coast. Blew up an obselete ship. They probably caught sight of the mushroom cloud.

Very well then.

So, did the transaction go fine?

Very well then.

So, did the transaction go fine?

I have calculated all the credits transferred. Transaction successful.

Reliable as always EVE. If nothing els I'll take my leave now. *taps the console and Annogamer's face disappears from the screen*

Edited by Trailgamer5

I have calculated all the credits transferred. Transaction successful.

Reliable as always EVE. If nothing els I'll take my leave now. *taps the console and Annogamer's face disappears from the screen*

Yeah, see you.

*turns the call off*

Well, at least we don't have to worry about that.