The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Well I mean.

If you use it for good, I guess.

But like, don't go vaporizing people, that's rood.

Well, I can't make any promises..

But only if they deserve it.

Oh uhh...

Really good.

That nice to hear!

*At Aegissan Embassy in Drakna, seated on a couch* With all these demons appearing I would not be surprised about an Angelic invasion.

*EVE's voice appears from tbe computer* Sightings of such creatures have yet to be reported, and so such an invasion is unlikely. However, under the current circumstance, demons are widespread so the existance of angels are just as likely. Estimation: Inconclusive.

Don't think about it too much. If it does happen, they would probably eradicate the Angels without our help.

Okay...

*suddenly she can feel an immense amount of pure spirit energy flowing from him*

W-what're you doing-

*passes out*

*At Aegissan Embassy in Drakna, seated on a couch* With all these demons appearing I would not be surprised about an Angelic invasion.*EVE's voice appears from tbe computer* Sightings of such creatures have yet to be reported, and so such an invasion is unlikely. However, under the current circumstance, demons are widespread so the existance of angels are just as likely. Estimation: Inconclusive.

Don't think about it too much. If it does happen, they would probably eradicate the Angels without our help.

Hm...

Pretty sure I'd lose an all out war with heaven...

*At Aegissan Embassy in Drakna, seated on a couch* With all these demons appearing I would not be surprised about an Angelic invasion.

*EVE's voice appears from tbe computer* Sightings of such creatures have yet to be reported, and so such an invasion is unlikely. However, under the current circumstance, demons are widespread so the existance of angels are just as likely. Estimation: Inconclusive.

* a message is sent to EVE *

*it reads*

"Hello Anno, this is the ruler of Fortuna."

"As you may already know, we specialize in the protection of well, everything against evil demonic beings."

"We take no part in human affairs such as wars, conflicts, etc..."

"And to shorten the story, angels are our allies."

*a picture of an angel is sent along the message to better describe them*

"If you'd like to contribute, don't go around killing demons."

"There are demons better than many."

-S

W-what're you doing-

*passes out*

What the...

*crouches near and pokes her*

Lilina...?

*it reads*

"As you may already know, we specialize in the protection of well, everything against evil demonic beings."

-S 

What the...

*crouches near and pokes her*

Lilina...?

*wakes up*

Ugh...

I'm fine.

*it reads*

-S

I call bullsh*t!

I was beaten, gouged, eviscerated, burned, hung, impaled, poisoned, strangled, drowned, stoned to death, choked to death by having eggs laid in my mouth, decapitated, atomized, and had all of the atoms that make up my body explode at once because of the stupid things!

I call bullsh*t!

I was beaten, gouged, eviscerated, burned, hung, impaled, poisoned, strangled, drowned, stoned to death, choked to death by having eggs laid in my mouth, decapitated, atomized, and had all of the atoms that make up my body explode at once because of the stupid things!

Unknown Anomaly detected, requesting how we should proceed.

Show me that anomaly.

*camera zooms in on Viva*

Unknown Anomaly detected, requesting how we should proceed.

Show me that anomaly.

*camera zooms in on Viva*

Not to mention I've also been torn in half, had a grenade stuffed down my throat, got force-fed radioactive waste, submerged in said radioactive waste, turned into a watermelon and eaten on the spot, shot in the back of the head forty times, and electrified!

Not to mention I've also been torn in half, had a grenade stuffed down my throat, got force-fed radioactive waste, submerged in said radioactive waste, turned into a watermelon and eaten on the spot, shot in the back of the head forty times, and electrified!

Oh boy.