Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's My Money?

Darkseal

More things to spend credits on and the void mission credit reward has been NERFT HARD. My million dropped to 100k real fast. I've been running voids like a boss for 2 days and have not gotten back up to a mil.

I think credit alerts should be raised or void money rewards should be rewound to the previous amounts.

More things to spend credits on and the void mission credit reward has been NERFT HARD. My million dropped to 100k real fast. I've been running voids like a boss for 2 days and have not gotten back up to a mil.

I think credit alerts should be raised or void money rewards should be rewound to the previous amounts.

Why? Its was ridiculously easy to get huge amounts of credits which meant that credits were pretty much useless, now you have to prioritise what you spend your credits on.

I'mma say the same thing I said before, credits got nerfed and if your going broke then you are doing something wrong. My credits haven't dropped more then 100k since u10 and I've been playing a lot and building/fusing/etc constantly. Step your game up.

Built ever weapons including dojo' weapons and most frames ( except Vauban/Banshee/Ash) before U10 and still have 5 mil. After U10, bought and crafted all the new weapons and sentinels, crafted 12 MM, maxed Serration, Hornet Strike, Vitality, and Redirection and still have more than 3mil. Your million dropped to 100k real fast cause you are not making enough to compensate your spending.

Stop buying and crafting things you don't need. There is no need to raise the credit rewards after it's has been fixed.

Bullcrap because cores and mods don't even seem to drop at the rate they used to. So you are fusing less and spending less which is why the issue is not affecting you directly YET.

Sir, I have consistently been getting fusion cores, maybe it's just my mission choice, or my rng luck, whatever the difference, I get cores every mission. Lots of them. I just got out of a kappa run, ton of cores. Before I went into that run, I spent about half of my cores on a new mod set for my trinity. I currently have 372K Which Is after I made a few stupid decisions (transmuting stuff for lulz realized I spent about 80k and said oops) and then modding. If you are not making money, I don't know what to say.

Edit- And as a side note, even though I disagree with your general attitude towards DE and the game itself in it's current update, I will offer that we could hit it ingame and see if my admittedly crappy computer could hold up a stable connection and we can run a few missions, Just don't ask me to host. I tend to get complaints on that department.

Double edit- and if you want to talk about things not dropping at the rates they used to, don't even talk about drop nerfs man, I was here when rare mods like hell's chamber dropped a dozen a mission and you would walk out of that mission complaining that you didn't get a thing. Rare mods literally used to rain from the sky and you know what, people complained about it. Rare mods weren't rare, now they are. Sometimes you just need to grin and bear it. 

Edited by Nxai

• 2 weeks later...

Well, before update 10 I had about 1.5mil... I play more than most people I think, this is the only game I have spent any amount of time in in the last few months. Bui;ding the new dojo weapons, the mutagen masses needed, the increase in forma I've been getting from the void missions, fusing core and uneeded "well of lifes" into my vitality to max it out..... I now have about 50k left in my bank.

Yes, I might build everything there is....... but now there is no way for me to build anything else unless I GRIND like a boss. I thought we were getting rid of some of the grind. DE might have removed the grind on some aspects of the game, but they have replaced it with a credit grind. You don't see it??

Remove the grind from one aspect and replace it with another? Credit grinding....

There isn't a mission I play where people don't leave credits and mats lying all over the floor and path-lined lockers/containers unopened (e.g. the ones on your way, not in the remote areas of the game.) I'll run through levels, but not rush blindly. You play how you want to play, but if ou ignore all the loot, you're only hurting yourselves in the long run. An extra two seconds here and there can and will save you a lot of farm/grind/no-credit QQing in the future. I've crafted countless Keys, weapons (yes, clan weapons too), Warframes and fusioned tons of mods. I've even spent the last week helping a new player learn the ropes on Mercury/Venus/Earth and I still have over 1.5 million credits. 20 credits on the floor may not seem like a lot, but they add up before you know it. Like I said, you play how you want to play, but while you're farming and grinding, I'm enjoying the game.

No, they made a bigger problem. Everything is still expensive but now new players have no reliable way of getting credits.

This. I have a few friends who recently started and they're struggling from build to build to get credits. The two thousand you get from a mission hardly is enough. To build a warframe, you need just short of 100k credits. That's about 50 missions to run. And we've not even gone into building additional weapons, which usually is about 50k. The void was always a good source of money to finance your builds, but new players don't have the weapons to go to the higher tier void missions, nor do they have void keys.

This. I have a few friends who recently started and they're struggling from build to build to get credits.

MueR, feel free to add me in-game. I'll be more than happy to help you, help your friends. We can carry them on higher level if needs be. I'm all for helping out the new players as older players helped me when I started. I'm all about "pay it forward." :-)

MueR, feel free to add me in-game. I'll be more than happy to help you, help your friends. We can carry them on higher level if needs be. I'm all for helping out the new players as older players helped me when I started. I'm all about "pay it forward." :-)

While the offer is appreciated, I myself am sitting quite comfortably at a good 6 million credits. We're about 6 or 7 people, with two or three considered "newbie" (as in, the friendly term for a new player, not the derogatory crap some people seem to think the word means). We're dragging them to T2/T3 void missions, to Eris, Sedna and more. We're doing what we can to get them money.

The thing is, it's a chore for them to get money. I just played and the money poured in. DE has nerfed all credit earnings causing new players to have an issue. Once you get past the initial hurdle of accruing a sizeable amount of money, you'll usually manage to get by quite easy. Then again, after playing a while, you've probably built a good portion of things already.

I'm not sure why credit earnings were given the nerf bat. I don't want to resort to conspiracy theories about squeezing more platinum out of people for boosters, but it's really all I can think of. If they want to address an issue where experienced players are sitting on piles of credits, it can be fixed by increasing build price for high-ranking weapons.

However, the current build costs compared to income isn't a hurdle, it's a damned mountain for a new player. They'll get to a point where their MK1-Braton etc. just won't cut it against the enemies they're facing. They can't really advance to that next planet because of it. At the same time, lack of credits means they can't build a better weapon. They will have to run the same missions over and over to get credits, leaving them bored and possibly leaving Warframe. The alternative is them playing public games using equipment that's just far sub-par. Some people don't take kindly to people who don't pull their weight and will be downright rude to them, also a potential reason to leave. Now no-one wants people to leave the game before they've reached Mars or Jupiter..

Edited by MueR

Well I made a thread with some information and I'm sad that there's more and more people that need credits. :/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/114421-credits-i-miss-you/

(There's a lot of off the topic but I can't do anything about it. Aside from that people have threw their opinion in there, but it seems that most of the people think credits are an issue to people that don't have stockpiles of money and even some that did.)

Edited by Lilithz