Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Times and Keeping what you earned

Edric_Dayne

During my time on Warframe I've gone through alot of the different changes that have been implemented and lately i've found 2 problems, the time you are given to make decisions and not keeping what you earn during the mission. Okay so first off to elaborate on the Times in the game, think about this it takes a player 1 full minute to "solo-extract" and if an enemy sends you off the extraction or kills you the timer gets reset and compare that to the amount of time you are allocated to pick a relic during a mission if I remember correctly it's 10-15 seconds and furthermore taking into account if you need to refine a relic you may only have say 3 seconds to pick the relic you just refined and this also leads onto my next problem okay lets use one of my own scenarios I was doing public lith defense to get some traces, a daily occurence for most players we had done 20 waves so I had opened 4 relics I had gotten up to get a quick drink and I come back to me on my lonesome at this point I was quite mad my first response was to leave the game through the pause menu and you can argue that it was a dumb mistake as I knew I probably would've lost my stuff or I could've done 5 waves by myself but yeah I left and got back into my orbitter to see that I had lost all of the items I had earned and was left with 20 minutes for nothing.

1 hour ago, Edric_Dayne said:

During my time on Warframe I've gone through alot of the different changes that have been implemented and lately i've found 2 problems, the time you are given to make decisions and not keeping what you earn during the mission. Okay so first off to elaborate on the Times in the game, think about this it takes a player 1 full minute to "solo-extract" and if an enemy sends you off the extraction or kills you the timer gets reset and compare that to the amount of time you are allocated to pick a relic during a mission if I remember correctly it's 10-15 seconds and furthermore taking into account if you need to refine a relic you may only have say 3 seconds to pick the relic you just refined and this also leads onto my next problem okay lets use one of my own scenarios I was doing public lith defense to get some traces, a daily occurence for most players we had done 20 waves so I had opened 4 relics I had gotten up to get a quick drink and I come back to me on my lonesome at this point I was quite mad my first response was to leave the game through the pause menu and you can argue that it was a dumb mistake as I knew I probably would've lost my stuff or I could've done 5 waves by myself but yeah I left and got back into my orbitter to see that I had lost all of the items I had earned and was left with 20 minutes for nothing.

To be fair im not that chuffed about the decision making except maybe "solo-extracts" more annoyed at not keeping stuff that you earned when leaving with pause.