The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

Hey

IGN: Wishlah

This isn't very orthodox buuut I've been in BROFRAME since U7/8 when I first started playing and I currently am apart of BROFRAME VIOLENCE. Ihave contributed about 600 mutagen samples towards the research there and have none left - besides the 50 or so which I am using to make my last handful of masses. I'm applying because I would like to be moved to BROFRAME INFERNO. I would very much like to be in the "main" clan and get my hands on those Dojo pancakes faster. As a Mastery rank 12 player with all frames and almost all weapons maxed I feel that's where I belong :]

v4tyfdB.png

Thanks,

Wishlah

BROFRAME #1

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

IGN: Crimson_Edge

I don't always eat pancakes, but when I do, I annihilate them.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/921275275143604283/B3002480898363919BADA7FD936039272EB9A507/

Weren't you already in the clan at one point?

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

If you don't mind me asking, if we don't get a response within 2-3 days (especially if we're not already in another clan) should we assume we were declined?

If you don't mind me asking, if we don't get a response within 2-3 days (especially if we're not already in another clan) should we assume we were declined?

I mean, we don't really have a specific amount of time to expect an invite to be sent.  We have to duplicate everything we do for a clan 4 times for this thread amongst our four clans, which means we have to have 4 people sending out invites.  People for certain clans may not be on all the time or have access to a computer, so sometimes your clan might fall behind in invites, even if your applications get read. 

You specifically have had nothing wrong with your application and will be will joining BROFRAME Inferno.  Just be patient as our officers and warlords continue to send out invites.  Please and Thank You! :P

Edited by lstalri

I mean, we don't really have a specific amount of time to expect an invite to be sent.  We have to duplicate everything we do for a clan 4 times for this thread amongst our four clans, which means we have to have 4 people sending out invites.  People for certain clans may not be on all the time or have access to a computer, so sometimes your clan might fall behind in invites, even if your applications get read. 

You specifically have had nothing wrong with your application and will be will joining BROFRAME Inferno.  Just be patient as our officers and warlords continue to send out invites.  Please and Thank You! :P

Thank you for the response!

So I Have been wanting to join this Clan for awhile now seeing as all of the videos i watch have been helpful with playing but i cant seem to find anyone in the lower level areas to grind through to the new mastery ranking. Could you guys possibly suggest somewhere or someone to speak to In game that could help me?

IGN AkioxKanda

Thanks.

Hi guys!

Well first of all why should i use "pancakes" in a sentence? 

I don't have any IGN account. . .

About my stats, for some reason i can't upload the image anyway i am rank 6.

If you add me you can see it.

IGN stands for in-game-name mate so your 'IGN' is probably LastSentry

To upload an image take a screenshot in game (using the PRT SCR key on your keyboard) then open up Paint.

CTRL + V (or edit -> paste) it into Paint then save the picture as a .png or .jpg.

Then upload the image somewhere like imgur or imageshack and link it here

IGN stands for in-game-name mate so your 'IGN' is probably LastSentry

To upload an image take a screenshot in game (using the PRT SCR key on your keyboard) then open up Paint.

CTRL + V (or edit -> paste) it into Paint then save the picture as a .png or .jpg.

Then upload the image somewhere like imgur or imageshack and link it here

Indeed my in-game-name is LastSentry

regarding my stats i simply used f6 to make a screenshot, the problem came after:

That file was no good! We encountered an error:
  1. Warframe0001: Image failed to upload.

Anyway i converted the pic in .png just as you wrote and i was able to upload it, so this is the link:

http://i.imgur.com/JJ5xSuv.jpg?1

Thank you

Yes.

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but I joined a different one to get BP's from their dojo. Heresy didn't even have Corpus research yet, and I needed to build around 10 or more Fieldrons, Flux Rifle and Lanka. I didn't want to wait 1 week, or 2 weeks, or 3...however long it would take. I still have tons of resources that I will contribute, but I just didn't want to wait.