The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

It's a miracle!  Not only have all applications been read, but all invites have been sent out as well! :P

If you have not received an invite, your application was either denied (re-read the requirements for application on the first post) or you were already in a clan/had a pending invite.  In either case, feel free to drop a message to myself, either in this thread or via PM, so we may clarify the situation. 

so first things first i lick my pancakes with syrup chocolate chips and strawberry's on top. 

my in game name is OneLastNinja and i would lick to join, im tired of being all alone in this game makes things vary difficult and boring.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/469792325783242457/138B78EC0F87B4AA113B6F69F5585DBB802E47C9/

thus will bring you to the screenshot u need to see.

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

IGN:Daniyeahipod

I ate pancakes at MacDonalds

My stats is here and my level is 4 the link of this picture is here: file:///C:/Users/Nisa/Desktop/IMG_0457.JPG

So,pls invite me Mike i want to join Broframe :D THANK YOU!

If cannot click the link just copy and paste it THANK YOU AGAIN!

Yeah... those don't work because we don't have that file on OUR computer... please upload it to an image hosting site so that we may access your super fancy stats as well :)